Gun Control Executive Order is Coming Soon

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
TheRev
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Gun Control Executive Order is Coming Soon

Post by TheRev »

As stated above, one has to wonder, since Mr. Chipman has been with the BATFE for over 25 yrs, whether he had any knowledge of the failed ATF "gun walking" scam called Operation Fast and Furious. If he truly has any "real" experience with illegal gun trafficking, how did this travesty occur (especially on his watch from 2009 to 2011)? I believe he's just another "coat and tie bureaucrat" with a big mouth and no real plan.

Just my 2 cents...

On the "Unintended Consequences" book, I have read it. It is considered "anathema" by the gov because it outlines a methodology for creating real change. Unfortunately the book has been out of print for quite some time. Copies can still be found on a few websites though. Another unfortunate circumstance is that the gov pretty much has a lockdown on most, if not all, of the methodologies proposed. However, the mantra spoken in the post above remains true to this day.

Curtis D. Greer
TheRev

action magic

Post by action magic »

:twocents-02cents: I disagreed that the methodologies are locked down. How else would the Clintons and Bidens get away with so much?
Pondered that thought then realized, they ARE the .gov.
PWilliam

Post by PWilliam »

action magic wrote: April 12th, 2021, 11:15 am :twocents-02cents: I disagreed that the methodologies are locked down. How else would the Clintons and Bidens get away with so much?
Pondered that thought then realized, they ARE the .gov.
Couldn't agree more.