Panzer AK12- Saiga clone

This is the place to post your news and reviews on anything that's firearm related (rifles, magazines, ammo, barrels, holsters, training classes, optics, etc). Please try to make the reviews as thorough as possible and include pictures, or links to pictures if possible, as well as price(s). Some syndicated content will go here as well.
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Panzer AK12- Saiga clone

Post by kenpoprofessor »

XJThrottle wrote: August 24th, 2023, 8:25 pm

From the guy who literally tells nearly EVERY SINGLE person with a question that would take about 1 minute of a google search to find their answer, how they suck at life.

The irony is MAGNIFICANT!

How would you know it's over priced, or over hyped if you didn't pay attention to it? How would you decided it was over priced and over hyped if you DIDN"T BOTHER TO READ THE SPECS?

Did you just learn about it today, buddy..?

My ~overpriced GUCCI~ gun came with a fore grip, pic rails, a folding stock, a 10 round mag, and a hard plastic case. And, takes nearly all the commonly available Saiga accessories.

Now I love PSA, but curious why your gem is on "clearance" for nearly 50% off? I'm guessing nobody wants a wood stock, thick bodied, "AK" 12ga with a 5rd mag for $700+

. I was never interested in the Kalashinakov, so, I felt no need to do research. If there came a time I was interested, I would've done some. I like the VEPR, thought about getting one, just never did, but I researched it well. It didn't mesh with my Saiga accessories or mags, so I didn't feel the want to have as bad.

I bought the AK12 specifically for the wood stock and milled receiver, didn't care how many mags it came with, I have a ton. I'm actually thinking of selling my Saiga in a few months now as I also have a DDI and a JTS that take Saiga mags.

Clyde

pneuby

Post by pneuby »

FWIW, I know nuttin' about these AK-scatterguns. I was quite impressed with that Panzer. Just on the visuals, alone...it sure seems like a quality acquisition. Kenpo-Master lemme blast a mag through it today. It did NOT beat me up, and I can't say that about anything else beside Remington autoloaders.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

pneuby wrote: August 29th, 2023, 5:49 pm FWIW, I know nuttin' about these AK-scatterguns. I was quite impressed with that Panzer. Just on the visuals, alone...it sure seems like a quality acquisition. Kenpo-Master lemme blast a mag through it today. It did NOT beat me up, and I can't say that about anything else beside Remington autoloaders.
So far, everyone that's handled and shot it thinks it's the BeezNeez :mrgreen: . BTW, that chick you saw me teaching is a nurse, and I'll be seeing her again :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

kenpoprofessor wrote: August 29th, 2023, 6:59 pm BTW, that chick you saw me teaching is a nurse, and I'll be seeing her again :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

Now back on track, That retro furniture is pretty cool on a 12 gauge.
I would trust it on the range but not at home.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Pro2a wrote: October 15th, 2023, 7:16 pm

I wouldn't trust you could even handle it, at home or on the range. :o

Clyde
Pro2a

Post by Pro2a »

kenpoprofessor wrote: October 15th, 2023, 7:41 pm
Pro2a wrote: October 15th, 2023, 7:16 pm

I wouldn't trust you could even handle it, at home or on the range. :o

Clyde
TRUST THIS
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Now if Panzer would come out with a shorty "firearm" like Kalashnikov USA's "Komrad",...ooooh,...I'm getting wood just thinking about it.