Has fedEx changed its shipping rules?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Boriqua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Has fedEx changed its shipping rules?

Post by Boriqua »

Cbvanb wrote: March 28th, 2023, 6:29 am This appears to be a good option: https://www.shipmygun.com
It seems like they will provide you a shipping label but you would have to bring it to ups. What I'm wondering is will ups take the package from me or with the new rules will it have to be picked up at a local FFL.

I would think the FFL would have to put it on their books and charge a transfer fee.

So confused!

QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Boriqua wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:05 am
Cbvanb wrote: March 28th, 2023, 6:29 am This appears to be a good option: https://www.shipmygun.com
It seems like they will provide you a shipping label but you would have to bring it to ups. What I'm wondering is will ups take the package from me or with the new rules will it have to be picked up at a local FFL.

I would think the FFL would have to put it on their books and charge a transfer fee.

So confused!
I've used Ship My Gun many times....you just drop it off at a FedEx/UPS hub...there is no need to tell anyone what is in the box, and they don't even ask.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

QuietM4 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 11:16 am
Boriqua wrote: March 28th, 2023, 8:05 am

So confused!
I've used Ship My Gun many times....you just drop it off at a FedEx/UPS hub...there is no need to tell anyone what is in the box, and they don't even ask.
No reason to tell except Federal law.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Man .. Fedex and ups really fuked legal gun owners. All I want to do is send a gun out for service. Even willing to pay their exorbitant rate.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

For anyone following along

East valley tactical will ship guns. $70 for handguns and $100 for long guns. Price includes shipping