Pima Pants (Me) is Back; and a Question...

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
Pima Pants
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Pima Pants (Me) is Back; and a Question...

Post by Pima Pants »

I had a LOT of contributions on the former site but now I am starting from zero. I really don't know how many posts I need to begin viewing the Buy/Sell/Trade forums but I'm sure I will qualify eventually. I completed numerous sales and purchases on the previous forum and I never had a bad experience. I think it is a tribute to the quality of members on the site.

Thanks for having me back. I wish I knew this site existed a long time ago. I just kind of gave up on the old site. How long has this new site been up?

knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Pima Pants (Me) is Back; and a Question...

Post by knockonit »

viewforum.php?f=40

reading info on site is fundamental to success

best of luck
Rj
Pima Pants

Re: Pima Pants (Me) is Back; and a Question...

Post by Pima Pants »

"reading info on site is fundamental to success"

I did, but apparently missed something. Not to put too fine a point on it, but from the Classified ads posting info:

"Yes, this site has classified ads on it. No, you may not be able to see them yet. Stick around. Participate in the discussion forums. Get to know others in the community and eventually, you will be able to see more forums on this site, including the classified ad portions."

What did I miss reading this? I checked and I couldn't read the ads. After two posts and a message from an admin I was then able to see them.

At any rate, thanks for changing my status!