Bill to Remove Marijuana Question from ATF Gun Form

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
338lapua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Bill to Remove Marijuana Question from ATF Gun Form

Post by 338lapua »

XJThrottle wrote: November 25th, 2018, 3:28 pm I'm gonna guess that nobody in this thread has had a couple beers while out target shooing in the dez with buddies, right?..
I used to have a "friend" that was so drunk by the time we got to the shooting spot he was passed out. I would just shoot my ammo and his and tell him he had a good time. Glad he is no longer a friend as he is also notorious for pissing himself when he is drunk.

XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

Yeah, that's almost the same as a couple beers.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

During my early hunting years, when I hunted around my cabin, in Maine,... if I came across another hunter that gave me the slightest impression he had been drinking,... I would call it a day, and go sit by my wood stove.

Why?

Mostly because, back in those days, "sound shooting" was practiced by a few out of staters. I had a few friends, locals, get shot at when attending their maple trees! I would not take being shot at lightly, so, I figured calling it quits on any hunting day was better than the alternative!!!
A_C Guy

Post by A_C Guy »

needsmostuff wrote: November 22nd, 2018, 6:33 pm Seems to me that to promote passing laws restricting the masses , due to the possible or even likely actions of a few is exactly how the gun ban hoplophobia gains traction.
If some one has legal weed and breaks a law , prosecute for the law that is broken.
It is a slippery slope situation. Everyone agrees that driving drunk should not be legal. Yet those same people want to drive and smoke pot. The cause and effect is the same.
I never said outlaw MMJ. I said "drink what you want, smoke what you want, but do it in your own house and don't go to work until after the effects are worn off."

Somehow the pro MMJ people on this forum have twisted that to mean outlaw guns.

You can't debate logically with some people. They twist words to suit their agenda; kind of like the democrats....
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

[quote="A_C Guy" post_id=13522 time=1543591780 user_id=618

It is a slippery slope situation. Everyone agrees that driving drunk should not be legal. Yet those same people want to drive and smoke pot. The cause and effect is the same.
I never said outlaw MMJ. I said "drink what you want, smoke what you want, but do it in your own house and don't go to work until after the effects are worn off."

Somehow the pro MMJ people on this forum have twisted that to mean outlaw guns.

You can't debate logically with some people. They twist words to suit their agenda; kind of like the democrats....
[/quote]

I agree debating can be a tricky situation, under the best of circumstances.... especially on the web!! But I would ask you to consider how the One World Globalists have used unrelated facts in the past half century to promote their Gun Confiscation Agenda. I would also ask you consider the possibility that their use of the current push for pot legislation, to promote that World Wide Gun Confiscation Agenda,... is not that far of a stretch.