Ed Martinez

http://www.azcdl.org - The Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) is an IRC 501(c)(4) non-profit, all volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to the principles contained in Article II, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution that "All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights." The rights of self-defense and bearing arms are the foundation for all other rights. Our freedom of speech, our freedom from unreasonable searches, our rights against self-incrimination, our right to bear arms, all of our fundamental rights only exist because we stand firmly resolved to preserve them. The AzCDL exists to strengthen that resolve.
thom
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Ed Martinez

Post by thom »

Has anyone heard about Ed Martinez passing? I read on another site. He was at every big gun show that I can remember.
RIP Ed.

knockonit

Re: Ed Martinez

Post by knockonit »

Yes Ed passed a bit ago, and will be missed, some knew him well, but the organization he was a part of is so much better for his having been there. I didn't know him well, but did have some time over the years to chat. Wished i'd taken more time to discuss the future of our group.
so long Ed, thanks for all you did for the Group, and my condolences to your clan
Rj
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

I didn't know Ed well, just casual conversations. Sad news none the less. My condolences to the family.
Flash

Post by Flash »

He wasn't that old either and he was a good friend. I had no idea he passed. I always ate with him at the AzCDL Annual meetings.

RIP
thom

Post by thom »

Flash wrote: September 21st, 2020, 9:24 am He wasn't that old either and he was a good friend. I had no idea he passed. I always ate with him at the AzCDL Annual meetings.

RIP
It may be time to start checking on other friends.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Yeah, but I shoot with almost all of them every week so I pretty much do know what's up with them.

He was just about the best that AzCDL had working for them.