2019 Gun Rights Policy Conference, September 20th-22nd

http://www.azcdl.org - The Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) is an IRC 501(c)(4) non-profit, all volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to the principles contained in Article II, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution that "All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights." The rights of self-defense and bearing arms are the foundation for all other rights. Our freedom of speech, our freedom from unreasonable searches, our rights against self-incrimination, our right to bear arms, all of our fundamental rights only exist because we stand firmly resolved to preserve them. The AzCDL exists to strengthen that resolve.
AJS214
ArizonaShooting.org Member
ArizonaShooting.org Member

2019 Gun Rights Policy Conference, September 20th-22nd

Post by AJS214 »

I will save the dates for the weekend of

- Friday, September 20th (7 pm – 9 pm evening reception)
- Saturday, September 21st (8 am - 6pm conference all day, 7 pm - 9 pm evening reception)
- and Sunday, September 22nd (8 am – 1 pm conference half day)

at the Sheraton Crescent on Dunlap in Phoenix. Please register here.

https://www.saf.org/grpc/

"Come meet national gun rights leaders and your fellow grassroots activists at the 34th Annual Gun Rights Policy Conference (GRPC 2019) in Phoenix, Arizona at Sheraton Crescent on September 20, 21, & 22nd, 2019. This is your once-a-year chance to network, get an insider look and plan pro-gun rights strategies for the coming year. Past GRPCs have outlined victory plans and made public the latest firearms trends. They allow you a first-hand chance to hear movement leaders–and make your voice heard. This year we’ll take a look at critical issues such as: city gun bans, “smart” guns, concealed carry, federal legislation, legal actions, gun show regulation and state and local activity. The full roster of GRPC 2019 speakers has not yet been set. Past speakers include: Alan M. Gottlieb, Joseph P. Tartaro, Eugene Volokh, Wayne LaPierre, Michael Reagan, Larry Elder, Rep. Bob Barr, John Lott, Mark Walters, Sandy Froman, Rick Patterson, Gene Hoffman, David Hardy, Dave Kopel, David Sigale, Sidney Powell, Tim Schmidt, AWR Hawkins, Massad Ayoob, Tom Gresham, Alan Gura, G. Gordon Liddy, and many others."

Having attended the AzCDL annual meeting of members for the first time in October last year, I was glad to hear the GRPC would be in the same venue this time around, so there was no doubt in my mind I was going to be here again.