April 26th

http://www.azcdl.org - The Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) is an IRC 501(c)(4) non-profit, all volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to the principles contained in Article II, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution that "All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights." The rights of self-defense and bearing arms are the foundation for all other rights. Our freedom of speech, our freedom from unreasonable searches, our rights against self-incrimination, our right to bear arms, all of our fundamental rights only exist because we stand firmly resolved to preserve them. The AzCDL exists to strengthen that resolve.
thom
ArizonaShooting.org Member

April 26th

Post by thom »

Sorry Not an April Fools joke.
We need at least 1 volunteer to help setup at the Gun Show at the fairgrounds.
If any member or nonmember would like to help out of all the members here, please message me.
Thanks
Thom

thom

Re: April 26th

Post by thom »

OK guys and gals. This is a 3 hour project to help setup the AZCDL booth. That's all. Time for SOMEONE to actually act on their belief that the AZCDL is needed.
Feal

Post by Feal »

Sure why not
thom

Post by thom »

Feal wrote: April 4th, 2024, 10:51 amSure why not
Thanks very much for the help. I won't be in town or else I would be doing this. Jackie will call you.
Thom