AZCDL BANQUET TIME 2023

http://www.azcdl.org - The Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) is an IRC 501(c)(4) non-profit, all volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to the principles contained in Article II, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution that "All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights." The rights of self-defense and bearing arms are the foundation for all other rights. Our freedom of speech, our freedom from unreasonable searches, our rights against self-incrimination, our right to bear arms, all of our fundamental rights only exist because we stand firmly resolved to preserve them. The AzCDL exists to strengthen that resolve.
knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: AZCDL BANQUET TIME 2023

Post by knockonit »

yeah, its kinda waste of site band width, its simply amazing, the lack of interest,
anyhowz, i' suggest why waste the energy, on gun sites,
our attempt at informing gun stores, whose actual livelihood is based on the ''right to bear'' didn't or don;'t know of AZCDL, simply amazing.
happy monday, glad to be here. and again thanks to those who particpated in the attempt at keeping rights alive. :cry:
Rj

knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Interestingly enough, most don't get it, THEY, the shooters and gun owners are the ''GUN LOBBIST" FOR OUR rights, but alas, one can lead'm to water, just can't make'm drink it,

the mentality of ''someone else will do it'' is in effect here.
issue is, the ''ole guard'' is retiring and dying, who will pick up the banner and go forward, me thinks its gonna be an ugly end to an awesome organization, without volunteers and some of the younger generation to step up and assist in the fight.

again , just an opinion of an ole guy, who also, at one time had that mentality (let someone else do it) but finally fingered it out.
happy tuesday
Rj
thom

Post by thom »

Ok, for whoever is reading this topic. In the Az senate there are an equal amount of senators. 15 Republicans and 15 others. In the house there are 1 or 2 more Republicans then the other. You know the Governor is Democrat. If the democrats flip a couple seats, we will be just like commiefornia in laws. Is that what these shooters in ARIZONA want?
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Just a bump
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

YNOTAZ wrote: October 29th, 2023, 3:28 pmJust a bump
438 views and not a question, yea, bunch of FUDDs.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Lobo2087 wrote: October 23rd, 2023, 8:10 am I agree we need to recruit and ask why wouldn't someone if we meet someone who is not a member. In fact I regularly recommend azcdl over nra myself. My only point is if anyone is on the fence, curious or even hesitant for whatever reason the name calling isn't what I would consider great bait to get them over to the right side of things.
Well, I gave this a full week, 456 views, not one question, not one additional comment, still the same original folks, the choir, discussing this issue.

In that light I don't agree that people are put off by calling them out. with any reading comprehension they certainly could have asked you a question in here, if they had the least bit of ambition.

I mean how much nicer do you have to be than to offer a free seat, at a free lunch, with a free ride there and back, no parking fees or expense of any kind, to an occasion giving away firearms door prizes, raffles of other firearms, with nationally known and local gun rights speakers.

My conclusion on this, I have to disagree with you and go with Clyde on this one, a bunch of lazy keyboard warriors and Fudds.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

wowza, amazing simply amazing the amount of head in the sand .
thanks to all who participated in '' well you know what that other guy did for you''

Rj