Banquet on the 9th October

http://www.azcdl.org - The Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL) is an IRC 501(c)(4) non-profit, all volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to the principles contained in Article II, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution that "All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights." The rights of self-defense and bearing arms are the foundation for all other rights. Our freedom of speech, our freedom from unreasonable searches, our rights against self-incrimination, our right to bear arms, all of our fundamental rights only exist because we stand firmly resolved to preserve them. The AzCDL exists to strengthen that resolve.
knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Banquet on the 9th October

Post by knockonit »

as per my usual i have a table at the banquet in the old pueblo, presently 3 seats are spoken for, so have 7 available let me know if interested in purchasing a seat for same value as site, and if you are not a member i will give you a ticket if you join the group
Rj

kenpoprofessor

Re: Banquet on the 9th October

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Woohoo, glad I'm already in baby. It'll be a fun ride both ways, maybe scary as well

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

I"ll leave this offer right here, later today it goes on a couple other sites. thanks for looking
Rj
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

me and the messican midget are in, haven't seen that portly Kempo fella in a few, should be fun!
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

cool arrow wrote: September 19th, 2021, 7:54 am me and the messican midget are in, haven't seen that portly Kempo fella in a few, should be fun!
Dammint, how many times I gotta show you how to spell KeNpo, especially when it's written in my screen name. Idjit swabbie :mrgreen:

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

okay, only 5 tickets or seats left, gett'm quick
thanks
Rj
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

:dance:
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

still have a couple open seats, get together is this sat. )ct 9th
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

last chance for tickets, leaving here at 9am for the ole pueblo, have a couple available

i'll check here before i jet.

happy saturday
Rj
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

How was it?
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

it was a good one, couple politicers had a thing or two to say, fella outta kingman is an up and comer.
i'd say maybe a couple hundred attendees, food was quite good, at least what i had, some informative news, a gal from somewhere went on and on, she was or is an activist from texas,

what amazes me is all the speakers want to tell us how inportant we are for the fight, as if we didn't know this, i'd like to hear what they are doing, not a bull pucky jam session as if its a punk party for a future high school sports game.

Sure do need volunteers, was the cry and i get it, whats more important is getting some of the younger generation involved, not sure how to attract them to the cause, being a member is good, but being involved is great.
i'm retiring first of year, long over due, and will probably spend some time doing what an old guy can do, problem is, the younger folks don't wanna hear from an old guy, they relate it to their parents lecturing them, need some tight skins youngns on the team

support them how you can when you can, the future of Arizona rights is in our hands
Rj