Long Gun Safe?

This is the forum to discuss anything related to protecting your firearms, from safes, to personal security.
devildogandboy
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: Long Gun Safe?

Post by devildogandboy »

Harrier wrote: July 13th, 2018, 9:20 am get some sch 1 1/2" 40 PVC -cut to length and roll it like the Egyptians did.
i like this idea, never thought about it. sure would make it easier to move around when you don't have any other way.

Harrier
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Harrier »

Me and another guy tilted the safe off the pickup onto a rug in the garage. Then he left. I discovered there is a 6" step from the garage to the laundry room. I used the PVC and rolled it back and forth onto two piles of cardboard boxes flattened until I built it up enough to roll it into the house. Did it all by myself.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

my youngest daughter and i moved most of my safes, hardest part was getting it out of the truck, after that i had a flat top furniture dolly used for moving heavy machinery, up and over steps and thresholds, to get them all inside. easy as pie, just some common sense, and patience.
happy days
Rj
Auxton

Post by Auxton »

so any stores in the valley that have a scratch and dent section or a blem safe???
Flash

Post by Flash »

Auxton wrote: July 18th, 2018, 6:50 pm so any stores in the valley that have a scratch and dent section or a blem safe???
I've seen them occasionally in Sam's Club but not in a long, long time.