Safe city in Mesa AZ

This is the forum to discuss anything related to protecting your firearms, from safes, to personal security.
Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Safe city in Mesa AZ

Post by Gunslinger808 »

Jessie is a good dude, he’s my go to for anything safe related.
From buying to moving, a true professional.

morfeeis
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by morfeeis »

-siegfried- wrote: March 19th, 2021, 4:23 pm I have been by to see him a couple of times recently. He seems like a guy I'd like to do business with. I have also stopped by Arizona Safe Outlet in Gilbert. To me, the Fort Knox safes seem better designed and constructed than Champion safes, though it's not a night and day difference. I'm looking for 45-50 cubic feet of space. The 8-10 week lead time puts me off a bit, but it's not much better ordering a Champion through ASO.
They are well worth the wait, Jessie did a demo with me and after just going over features, specs, and pricing, I was hooked. I've owned a few safes and cabinets in the past and this is by far my favorite. I do wish though that I had gone a little bigger..
Mike-4

Post by Mike-4 »

It's a little late but just wanted to give Jessie at Safe City some props. Purchased my Fort Knox safe from him and couldn't be happier with product and service.