North Phoenix crime increase.

This is the forum to discuss anything related to protecting your firearms, from safes, to personal security.
338lapua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

North Phoenix crime increase.

Post by 338lapua »

Any one here who lives in north Phoenix is seeing this or is hiding their head in the sand. All the loser homeless druggies are taking over our streets. I patrol my street at night usually 5-10 times with my dog but I can't be up all night.

We have panhandlers on the freeway exits and people are giving them money, hell I even saw one guy with a sign that said my drug dealer makes me stand here and one who is too honest to steal and too ugly to prostitute. Stop giving them anything, no water, no food and especially no money. If they get nothing they move on. When you see them call the police. If you see them behind a shopping center call the police. If you see them camping cal the police.

Next is too lock your crap up, I ran off two guys yesterday at 4:25am who were breaking into neighbors unlocked car. Lock you car and they stay out as it is more serious of a crime if the door was locked and you admit it was unlocked. Stop leaving your garage door openers in your car, they are getting into the garage and since it was in the unlocked car mush less of a issue if they are caught. Keep your damn garage doors closed at all times, you can walk in your house to take a leak and come out to several hundred bucks worth of stuff missing.

Next is get a locking mail box and empty it every day, they have broken into two locked boxes this week so far and as more locked boxes are added they will hit those. It is important they get nothing for their efforts, if they hit 200 mail boxes a night and come up empty they move on after a few weeks. Every night they are hitting my street, sometimes I catch them and make them leave but some nights I don't. I mean how hard is it to empty your mailbox every day? Stop receiving financial statements and if you need a new bank card have it delivered to the bank

Package deliveries. They are following Fedex, UPS, Amazon and so on. I have stopped several of them and even took packages away from one guy. If you order something send it to your office, have it held at a UPS, Fedex office, Walgreens or at a Amazon drop box. If you are home grab it the second it is delivered. We can't let these people have one package they can trade for drugs.

Get a alarm, if you don't have one have a friend who does order signs and window stickers for you, not a single home on my street that has a alarm sign has ever been robbed, several of the houses that don't have signs have been robbed multiple times. One house without has been hit 10 times and another 5 times.

BOB's BOB"s are burglars on bikes as we call them. If you see a 20-30 whatever color male with a hat, a backpack, gloves and a bmx bike 99 times out of a hundred they are a BOB or a spotter for another one on bike or in a car. I have gotten in the faces of hundreds of these pieces of crap and never have been challenged by them, they are almost all felons with records and just leave. If you see them during the day watch them and photograph them if you can. If you see them at night put a beam of light on the cockroach and watch him scatter. There are also guys on foot with backpacks that look nirmal from a distance but hen you get closer you can tell they are a user.

When you see BOB's if you can follow them from a distance see which house they go to, another BOB or better yet their drug dealer lives there. Get the address and call it in as a possible drug house. I have turned in several in my area that have all been shut down. Some times it takes a while, sometimes it can take a year or more for police to do something but the more calls they have on a location where these people hang out the sooner they do something. There is most of the times a lot of cars coming and going.

Parkers. They usually park at ends of streets in the dark at night but sometimes they do it during the day. They are either tapping into someones wifi and downloading God knows what, doing drugs or my favorite they have a hooker. I have ran off hundreds of them with only one who ever challenged me until he saw the dog and the gun then it was all cool and he left. They usually like to do drugs close to where they get them and like to hide while they get high, I have seen cars idle for 6-8 hour sin one spot with engine running, I run off every one of them by either commanding the dog to bark non stop or I get in my truck, pull up behind them flashing my lights and honking the horn, they do not like the attention and leave, most never return.

More people harassing these people will make them go somewhere else. Stop being nice to them and stop feeding them. If you see a man on a childs bike follow them and make it obvious and don't talk to them, they will think you are a undercover and leave the area. If you see them sitting run them off, they are probably spotting.

We need to take our streets back from them, if we don't do it now it is only going to get worse, there are just not enough cops to go around and it will be years before there are.

338lapua

Re: North Phoenix crime increase.

Post by 338lapua »

knockonit

Post by knockonit »

They are every where, fortunately i live in an area that has quite a few folks home during the day and they all watch whats going on,
and i'm in and out off and on all day, and some days i'm here all day.
i'm known for confronting any that don't look like they belong

there is three wifi places that you can access, from the side street, and its amazing how many folks find them and use them, i sent notices out to all around here to let them know of this, and i think its a done deal now, i can't bring any up,

i have a wash that connects us to the neighborhood to north, gets lots of foot traffic, i put up a motion light on the wash in a coupld spots, hehe, they knocked them out, till if fixed that, lol. and my cameras catch alot going on, and i go out usually armed with a shotgun and scare the bejeebus outta them, used to shoot'm with my paint ball tool, but can't do that anymore, bummer, sure did like the "ouch only very loud. hahah.

run'm off, all ofm
Rj
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

There are people home on my street as well. You could set a bomb off in the middle of the road every half hour and nobody ever comes out to look. The only time anyone ever came out was the night when a guy was trying to force a screaming woman into his truck and that was after I got her away from him and the gun on him.

I am up half the night and out with the dog and some nights I take the dog in the truck and run people out of the area. There is only one other active person in my square mile. We still have a unsolved double murder in my square mile. I met them several times at Valle Luna and talked as we waited for tables.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/lo ... /29587275/
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Just returned from a trip to Colo. this seemingly is becoming a huge problem everywhere, saw people camped out along several of the freeways, the contamination of streams and rivers is getting so bad, several Colo. towns are enforcing a 100ft. rule from waterways, too little too late!
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Excellent topic 338Lapua! :clap:

I live in such a remote area (not to me :D ) that folks feel they are driving off the edge of the earth when only half way down my dirt road, while coming to buy critters. So, I don't have a homeless/vagrant problem here.

But, about nine years ago I had some smugglers think the wash that runs through our neighborhood was a great trail to follow in the middle of the night. Until they ran into my pack of dogs. Illegals carrying packs suddenly found themselves surrounded in mesquite thickets, with no way out until Border Patrol got there. Only had about three incidents like that before they decided an alternate route might be to their advantage, and created a new route with a many mile wide girth around my place!

If we don't protect our own, what are we?
Last edited by shooter444 on July 21st, 2018, 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Sucks that I have to bring this stuff up but it is getting out of control. Even some of the libtards on next door like the ones that got me banned from there are now starting to get upset. One of the ladies that helped me out the door has had her car robbed 6 times in a couple months as well as a bike stolen as well as stuff from the garage.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

It may suck for you, but I appreciate your efforts and publication!

:clap:
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Hang tough 338!
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

Yes - thank you for posting a reminder to be aware of what is happening. I will pass this along to my kids....well they are young adults.
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

Subbed
lew

Post by lew »

Define "North Phoenix", please. I contend that it is anywhere north of the 101, but others have different definitions.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Bell and I-17. Last night another guy who lives on my street had his garage door up about half way, about the 5th time this year I had to let him know after 9PM that his door was open to the world. If people would just pay attention, use a locking mailbox, put their garage doors down, always lock car doors that is 95 % of the crime right there.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Most crimes of this sort are crimes of opportunity. As 338 said, they see an open garage door or car door or mailbox and steal some stuff.

People don't live in the moment so much these days.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

about 2 years ago i set up a cabinet on the outside of my entry fence. it was a neighborhood book cabinet, note on it said. "take a book, leave a book" please, and if you don't have one, please return the one after reading, so some other person may enjoy the written word.

Well, i have a security camera overlooking it, and a gal riding her bike who i know lives a few blocks over took a big bag of books, and left nothing, so i thought hey, she;'ll bring some back, so happen to be driving down here street and shes having a garage sale, and guess what, there was a big gaggle of my books, i told her she is going to be arrested for theft. she got all flustered, grabbed the books and ran them to my house. i followed and told her what a POS she was. So far, we have a half way decent supply of books, have met a few folks, and quite a few kids in the hood, and of course i let them know a reward is available for any info on someone stealing, or nar do wells, that they know of. hehehe, i did the same with the skaters who used to use our wash, i build a half pipe and stashed it in the wash, they not only policed the trash, but let me know when shiat was going down in the wash, all got a reward, and misc. drinks, they have all grown up, i see one of them occassionally down at the cirle jerk joint, says hes going to gcc, good on him
Rj