North Phoenix crime increase.

This is the forum to discuss anything related to protecting your firearms, from safes, to personal security.
338lapua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: North Phoenix crime increase.

Post by 338lapua »

gunsnboobs wrote: November 26th, 2018, 9:29 pm
338lapua wrote: July 20th, 2018, 7:58 pm Sucks that I have to bring this stuff up but it is getting out of control. Even some of the libtards on next door like the ones that got me banned from there are now starting to get upset. One of the ladies that helped me out the door has had her car robbed 6 times in a couple months as well as a bike stolen as well as stuff from the garage.
Recently got kicked off of next door myself, boy they really don't want to hear conservative viewpoints do they.
No they don't and they allow felons to see and post there. I knew my ban was coming so I downloaded all the names in my area. I had one of my guys run background checks and found most of the people who were complaining about me the most were all convicted felons. I gave all the info to nextdoor and they had remove about 20 people. I am in permanent read only mode.

Liberal politicians and our useless mayors are the primary reasons these problems exist. Had they enforced the laws on the books and prosecuted the problem people it would be less problems in the area

gunsnboobs

Post by gunsnboobs »

338lapua wrote: November 27th, 2018, 9:24 am
gunsnboobs wrote: November 26th, 2018, 9:29 pm
338lapua wrote: July 20th, 2018, 7:58 pm Sucks that I have to bring this stuff up but it is getting out of control. Even some of the libtards on next door like the ones that got me banned from there are now starting to get upset. One of the ladies that helped me out the door has had her car robbed 6 times in a couple months as well as a bike stolen as well as stuff from the garage.
Recently got kicked off of next door myself, boy they really don't want to hear conservative viewpoints do they.
No they don't and they allow felons to see and post there. I knew my ban was coming so I downloaded all the names in my area. I had one of my guys run background checks and found most of the people who were complaining about me the most were all convicted felons. I gave all the info to nextdoor and they had remove about 20 people. I am in permanent read only mode.

Liberal politicians and our useless mayors are the primary reasons these problems exist. Had they enforced the laws on the books and prosecuted the problem people it would be less problems in the area
I just tried logging in, changing password, LOL I'm done they won't even let me read only. Guess I pissed them off pretty good in just 8 weeks
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

Most of my previous exposures to Phx has been in the Scottsdale-Beer Valley area but this time I just spent 5 weeks in various hotels around the north side of Phx...
one of them was the Extended Stay in Oldtown Scottsdale, looked nice from the outside but turned out to be one of the dirtiest places I've been in since the 70's. Saw plenty of low life's in the area and suspected some were staying around there.
then stayed at the Greentree in Mesa - It looked to me like low income housing- as if some social service was putting up the scum thinking they could keep them out of sight and out of mind- but their loud music at 3AM gave them away- mgmt did nothing. Another was the Red Roof at Bell & I-17 (a bit better but still slumming it) and another was the Hilton Pointe on 7th near Tbird (finally a decent place), so I was traveling Bell Rd and other local streets a lot. I couldn't believe some of the scat I saw, how dirty and run down the area looks and also the number of empty stores in the shopping strips. I sure wouldn't want to live there or pay the cost of NW Scottsdale.

Another tip, while I'm typing... when you park at the airport for a flight... take your registration, Insur ID and any other thing that has your address on it with you- thieves can get ahold of it and know your out of town and where you live. Also take all the bolts or slides off your guns, even in a safe, and hide them somewhere else- pawn shops and other FTF sales don't work so well with incomplete guns.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Before I posted the first post in this thread myself and a couple others started watching these people and their leaders. This is some of what we found out. We have watched crews in a few areas.

Everyone thinks these are just random homeless people but a lot of them are of them are not. This is a organized street crime family to the point they control who stands on what corner, which corner makes the most money. It is even to the point where there are people in the group that provide security and there are enforcers if you step on their corner they will make you leave or attack you where you sleep. This is a organized criminal enterprise. I will say most of them are non violent and if confronted even with just a flashlight they will run. Pull out a phone and they vanish.

My chief of security used to be one of these people after leaving the Navy. He got caught on my property and when I started talking to him I offered him a onsite trailer as well as rehab to keep the other homeless away. He took it and is one of my most trusted. He has been clean for 6 years now. He talks about how organized this whole thing is with bosses which are a lot of times women or a couple and how you had to give her/them so much of your take per day. The boss of the crew would acquire places to stay, as well as make the decision where to work next to keep police pressure off of them. The boss also provides the drugs for the crew so they can work a sign on a corner or rob cars. She helped them work the system for food stamps, medical care and cash assistance and so on, you get a food stamps card and you give it to her so she can feed herself and everyone else. She also taught them about working cars in neighborhoods and parking lots, got them all hooked up with phones and even provided someone to come help clean out a garage when they found a garage door opener in a car. The boss also moves them from site to site and stands lookout for anyone watching while they work a parking lot. She also watches when they get a garage door opener and a address while she sends someone to clean out a garage. The boss lady who my security guy used to work for even pulled a train on all the guys who worked under her. When she got knocked up she has a lawyer who would help her adopt out/sell her baby, sometimes for up to 50-75K. He knows of 5 knock ups and baby sales. Women within the group who become pregnant also "adopt" out their babies and my guy believes she takes the largest portion of her money.

I am not going to go into full details but we did surveillance on the boss of his former crew and she lives in a gated community in a home worth over 450K. She has two daughters she didn't sell and they both run crews under her. They also service the needs of the crews sexually as moms baby factory is closed and "adopt" out babies for profit. They live is nice houses too. None of the crew EVER come to where they live, I bet none of them know where she lives.

These f*** on our streets, not all of them but a lot are part of criminal gangs that operate all over town and across the country with someone who organizes them as well as profits from them, keeps them on drugs and right on the edge of withdrawal so they are subservient to them. If we can figure all this out in just a few months where the f*** is the police going after RICO. Hell they even have the enforcers go to the corner sign workers and collect money throughout the day so they can't get enough to get their fix until the day is over and the boss provides it. They even have their own surveillance people watching their corners. If we can do this the police can do this and put an end to this s*** once and for all.

When the police get a lot of calls about panhandlers in a area they force them to move. A cop who I will not even mention the area they work and it is not my area told me they are well aware of the problem and the higher ups block any action. When homeless calls reach a certain point they get the bosses to move the crew for a while until things cool off. I was told that I really should stop looking into this as I may stumble across information I really should not stumble across. While they are away they have guys on bikes who go back and forth to corners they work and run off anyone who is not part of the crew as well as empty their pockets, I talked to a homeless guy who I watched get ran off and he said he was told they would slit his throat as he slept if he worked that corner again. I bought him a meal for his information.

Now in my area we have multiple car crews working streets between 2-5am with 4 guys jumping out of cars and hitting every car on a street within a minute or two and then they jump several streets. They sometimes have a truck following where they deposit their scores. Just what we needed, more crap.
willie8
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by willie8 »

A monitored alarm system makes good sense. You can get a discount on your homeowners insurance.
I had a break-in several years ago and the alarm sent them leaving without taking anything. Just busted up front door.