More Than One thread On the Same Exact Topic

Having trouble with something related to the site? Have a good suggestion on how we can improve? Feel free to post it here. We can't guarantee we'll get to it, but we will read it! Site code of conduct and use agreement/rules also here.
Pale Rider
ArizonaShooting.org Member

More Than One thread On the Same Exact Topic

Post by Pale Rider »

This is one thing that aggravates the living f**k out of me. Someone starts a thread on an important topic and then some dumb ass doesn't bother to check to see if it's already on here and starts another mother f**king thread. This is what management is for. Merge the god damn threads so that it doesn't turn into a sh!t show and drive people crazy going between the different threads. Jesus H Christ people. We should be better than this and not act like a bunch of dimwit Dimorats. Use some common sense for once in your lives. Rant over.
Last edited by Pale Rider on September 19th, 2020, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redj

Re: More One thread On the Same Exact Topic

Post by redj »

How about when someone does nothing but post links to an article somewhere and give some vague idea of what it might be about ?
Then will fill the whole post with nothing but other links.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Pale Rider wrote: September 19th, 2020, 8:23 pm This is one thing that aggravates the living f**k out of me. Someone starts a thread on an important topic and then some dumb ass doesn't bother to check to see if it's already on here and starts another mother f**king thread. This is what management is for. Merge the god damn threads so that it doesn't turn into a sh!t show and drive people crazy going between the different threads. Jesus H Christ people. We should be better than this and not act like a bunch of dimwit Dimorats. Use some common sense for once in your lives. Rant over.
No sniveling please.

Sorry I couldnt help myself. Lol
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

Crippledtrigger wrote: September 19th, 2020, 9:56 pm No sniveling please.
It's the only thing redj knows how to do
Pale Rider

Re: More Than One thread On the Same Exact Topic

Post by Pale Rider »

People must like the Mickey Mouse junk, because it happens on every gun forum I've ever gone on. Whatever, I'm sure it's a waste of time. The lazy people will never stop being lazy. The later threads should be nuked though, IMO. So have fun navigating all the multiple threads.
redj

Post by redj »

Rock Hardson wrote: September 19th, 2020, 10:26 pm
Crippledtrigger wrote: September 19th, 2020, 9:56 pm No sniveling please.
Little Rocky tries so hard to be cute with his insults.
I bet he was a hoot in grade school.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Its an online discussion forum devoted to the discussion of Guns and related topics although it, like many gun boards, has become a forum to discuss your personal political and social beliefs and has very little gun content.

It is for entertainment purposes only with a smattering of useful gun info so if a thread offends thee .. just don't click it.

If your really upset .. you are probably spending to much time here or your time here means to much to you. I jump in click around and move on .. nothing to get upset and rant over. It is completely voluntary and free.

There are a cagillion news sites .. if you are looking for what passes as news go to an actual news site. If you are looking to see the take community members have on the current news cycle and actually see a gun topic now and again... its simply a mouse click away.

off all the things I have done in my life ... clicking that mouse button is about the easiest and it doesnt bother me in the least to click 2 or three topics with similar themes ... its all just in good fun.
TacMedic

Post by TacMedic »

I was tempted to start another thread with a very similar title....just for fun.

😂😂😂
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

waaaa, waaaa lol
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

AZ1182 wrote: September 20th, 2020, 7:54 am
redj wrote: September 20th, 2020, 7:09 am
Look at the two you just quoted, always trying to bait for a flamed response.

One got handled by a mod already, I wouldn't even had known if that mod hadn't quoted the troll because he was put on the site's foe feature and their baited postings are automatically ignored for you. So my suggestion, use the Foe feature so that that they can never be seen by you again. Even better? Disable the alerts for when being quoted, making their vain attempts to lure you into a confrontation gone forever.

It shows that they're the actual problem, because they keep trying to draw you out and you're now unaware to their incessant trolling's. Just don't click on their posts, I don't and my experience here is so much better.

Just my $.02, friend.
Yet here you are

Shouldn't you be in front of a mirror, stroking your ego some more????? You seem so good at it.....

And yes, redj falls for it EVERY time. He just can't help himself, he's a little puppet. He's funny, I enjoy our little back and forth.
Manitu

Post by Manitu »

I will be glad when the american thinker has their own group, coutless threads take me there makes me wonder if someone gets affilate clicks.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

TacMedic wrote: September 20th, 2020, 9:20 am I was tempted to start another thread with a very similar title....just for fun.

😂😂😂
:handgestures-thumbupleft:
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

redj wrote: September 20th, 2020, 7:09 am
Look at the two you just quoted, always trying to bait for a flamed response.

One got handled by a mod already, I wouldn't even had known if that mod hadn't quoted the troll because he was put on the site's foe feature and their baited postings are automatically ignored for you. So my suggestion, use the Foe feature so that that they can never be seen by you again. Even better? Disable the alerts for when being quoted, making their vain attempts to lure you into a confrontation gone forever.

It shows that they're the actual problem, because they keep trying to draw you out and you're now unaware to their incessant trolling's. Just don't click on their posts, I don't and my experience here is so much better.

Just my $.02, friend.
I'm gonna put you on my list.

I'm gonna tell everyone you're on my list. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......

Really I mean it.

Im positive I'm right all the time and have to tell everyone lest anyone think otherwise. But the rest of the time I'm gonna put you on my list.
200w.gif
200w.gif (151.82 KiB) Viewed 6956 times

Nothing worse than a narcissist with projection issues and OCD. Well maybe such a delicate precious little soul unable to endure the slightest disagreement. Bless your heart.
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

People put other people on their "foe list" and then go back and take them off just to see what they are saying, then go back and add them as a foe, and do the same thing over and over again. Wash, rinse, and repeat...
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: September 20th, 2020, 4:31 pm
I'm gonna put you on my list.

I'm gonna tell everyone you're on my list. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......

Really I mean it.

Im positive I'm right all the time and have to tell everyone lest anyone think otherwise. But the rest of the time I'm gonna put you on my list.

200w.gif

Nothing worse than a narcissist with projection issues and OCD. Well maybe such a delicate precious little soul unable to endure the slightest disagreement. Bless your heart.
:clap: