More Than One thread On the Same Exact Topic

Having trouble with something related to the site? Have a good suggestion on how we can improve? Feel free to post it here. We can't guarantee we'll get to it, but we will read it! Site code of conduct and use agreement/rules also here.
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: More Than One thread On the Same Exact Topic

Post by Crippledtrigger »

A wise man once said you can be tactfull as hell to a skunk and just get pissed on less.

Dudes got everyone walking on eggshells that hes going to go off and not shut up ever. It's stupid and I ain't doing it.

Oh, and you're damn right he reads all the posts of those on his foe list. Hes too self involved not to correct an error on the internet. If he didnt care he wouldnt announce it continuously.

Like being wrong about mailing ammo.......people just gave up. Or announcing 57 times he was no longer posting in the dumpster fire of a thread that he started and fueled the fire on. Just grow up and realise people can disagree and dont have to recoil cause you got hemorrhoids bigger than you head

I went a few weeks avoiding threads he posted in so as not to trigger. You all can do that if you wish but not me.

Ignore me please AZ1182. Just stfu about it already and ignore me.

YNOTAZ

Re: More One thread On the Same Exact Topic

Post by YNOTAZ »

Crippledtrigger wrote: September 20th, 2020, 4:31 pm I'm gonna put you on my list.

I'm gonna tell everyone you're on my list. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......
This one made me spit my beer. How I miss those that have lists.... BUTT, they will never see my sorrow, because, I'm on their list.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: