A Couple of Posts Not Showing Up

Having trouble with something related to the site? Have a good suggestion on how we can improve? Feel free to post it here. We can't guarantee we'll get to it, but we will read it! Site code of conduct and use agreement/rules also here.
High Standard
ArizonaShooting.org Member

A Couple of Posts Not Showing Up

Post by High Standard »

I posted a response in the politics section under a thread I forget which one. And right now I just tried to post a reply to the 10/22 barrel fitting thread under the Gunsmithing forum and once again after I click the Submit button my response is not posted. Is there something I’m missing?

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A Couple of Posts Not Showing Up

Post by admin »

Nope, as long as you're signed in.
High Standard

Post by High Standard »

It happened once more and it happened when I used the Quick Reply feature. It has not happened when I click the Reply Button instead of using the Quick Reply feature.
TacMedic

Post by TacMedic »

I have had that happen where it tells me that someone else has posted to the thread and I should review their post before posting mine. If I don’t review their post and resubmit, then it never posts. It could be that is happening.
High Standard

Post by High Standard »

TacMedic wrote: August 4th, 2020, 4:42 pm I have had that happen where it tells me that someone else has posted to the thread and I should review their post before posting mine. If I don’t review their post and resubmit, then it never posts. It could be that is happening.
I do remember that happening at least once. So that could explain it. Thanks! I’ll keep a better eye out next time.