Unable to post pictures.

Having trouble with something related to the site? Have a good suggestion on how we can improve? Feel free to post it here. We can't guarantee we'll get to it, but we will read it! Site code of conduct and use agreement/rules also here.
Dogslayer
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Unable to post pictures.

Post by Dogslayer »

I tried to post a picture of my reloading setup using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5. When I added the picture of it the screen turned a light brown color and would not let the phone upload the file. I think it was about 2 megs in size.
Thanks for creating a new forum, lots of people from the now defunct forum have found this one.
Dogslayer

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to post pictures.

Post by admin »

Pics must be smaller than 2.5 MB to upload, which is pretty generous, so you should probably verify the size and resize on your phone if it's around that size.

But it does work from mobile. I've tested it on iPhone and Android.
Dogslayer

Re: Unable to post pictures.

Post by Dogslayer »

Thanks, I will check the file size and try again later today.
SigChef
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: Rifle, Carbine and Long-Arms Picture Thread!

Post by SigChef »

How do I post pics? Won't let me attach and using a hosted image, it says it's to many pixels.....
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rifle, Carbine and Long-Arms Picture Thread!

Post by admin »

SigChef wrote: June 11th, 2018, 6:43 pm How do I post pics? Won't let me attach and using a hosted image, it says it's to many pixels.....
Your pictures must be less than 1600 pixels in width or height. This is to avoid people linking to HUGE pictures that cause page loads to take forever to load. If you resize your picture, you can link it if the dimensions are within those.