Services Offered/Wanted Forum

Having trouble with something related to the site? Have a good suggestion on how we can improve? Feel free to post it here. We can't guarantee we'll get to it, but we will read it! Site code of conduct and use agreement/rules also here.
A_C Guy
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Services Offered/Wanted Forum

Post by A_C Guy »

The old site had a Services Offered/Wanted Forum in the Classified Forum

I had a recurring listing in there for A/C services and members found it convenient for them to contact me. SInce that site closed and this one started, I've gotten many calls from guys that mentioned they had a hard time finding me here and/or they had to hunt for my contact info in old saved/downloaded threads from the old AzS.

Besides my selfish reasons for wanting the revival of the Services Offered/Wanted Forum, there were many times that sub forum helped members find Pro-gun businesses and handymen/ contractors.

Any plans for a Sponsors Forum or a Business Sponsors Listing of some sort?

baja

Re: Services Offered/Wanted Forum

Post by baja »

I think that's a great idea.
Potatoes16

Post by Potatoes16 »

I was just looking to see if that was an option too, I really thought it was helpful on the old site!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Well, at some point I'd like to get some advertisers to support the site, so having a forum for them to essentially advertise for free would kinda preclude that...

I could set up rules around it, but I am going for a forum that doesn't need to be micro-managed.

Hmmm...