Test/Unable to post new classified ads?

Having trouble with something related to the site? Have a good suggestion on how we can improve? Feel free to post it here. We can't guarantee we'll get to it, but we will read it! Site code of conduct and use agreement/rules also here.
Basher
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Test/Unable to post new classified ads?

Post by Basher »

This post serves as both a test to my general ability to post new threads, as well as a question regarding the classifieds. I'm trying to post a few things, and upon hitting submit, I just get a blank white screen. Hitting refresh does nothing, and checking the appropriate classified forum shows nothing has been posted. If it matters, I'm using an iPhone 6S with Safari as my browser. Danke!

ETA: OK, I messes around a bit and created a post in steps, first starting with "TEST" in the title and body, then adding an actual title, then adding text to the body of the post, and then adding photos. It crapped out once I tried adding the second set of six photos to the OP. Is there a photo limit per post that I'm not aware of? I was able to get six in the OP and six in a follow up post, so I'm guessing six photos per post is the cap, correct? Thanks!
Last edited by Basher on August 19th, 2018, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Basher

Re: Test/Unable to post new classified ads?

Post by Basher »

OK, I see this post, so it must just be an issue in the classifieds...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Test/Unable to post new classified ads?

Post by admin »

The limit on the number of photos per post is 10, but there is a size limit. I think it's around 3 MB per pic.