PM Message

Having trouble with something related to the site? Have a good suggestion on how we can improve? Feel free to post it here. We can't guarantee we'll get to it, but we will read it! Site code of conduct and use agreement/rules also here.
shawnff
ArizonaShooting.org Member

PM Message

Post by shawnff »

How do I send a PM to contact a member that has something posted in the classified

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PM Message

Post by admin »

On the right side of the topic, where it shows their name, under the number of posts and join date, there is an icon for "Contact". Click that and you can choose to email them or PM them.
Dogslayer

Post by Dogslayer »

I tried to email Flash today regarding the topic on gun safes. I knew him from the now defunct forum. I checked the option of sending me a copy. I didn't get an email of what I had sent him. This was about an hour ago. Where did i go wrong?
Thanks, Tony aka: Dogslayer
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dogslayer wrote: June 1st, 2018, 1:40 pm I tried to email Flash today regarding the topic on gun safes. I knew him from the now defunct forum. I checked the option of sending me a copy. I didn't get an email of what I had sent him. This was about an hour ago. Where did i go wrong?
Thanks, Tony aka: Dogslayer
You only have that option with email, not PM's. If you didn't get the email, you will want to check your spam folder and/or talk to your email provider - and perhaps whitelist anything from the arizonashooting.org domain.

I am thinking of just disabling the email feature from the forums anyway, so you need to use PM's. Less confusing that way.