Gun ads now considered voter intimidation

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Gun ads now considered voter intimidation

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/10/fb-pos ... z6apo4rnbc

LOVETTSVILLE VIRGINIA –-(Ammoland.com)-A poll worked called the local Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorney on Minutes Man Arms for what they thought was voter intimidation on Facebook.

The Northern Virginia gun shop made a Facebook post advertising a 9mm AR-15 pistol with an SB Tactical Brace that the store was selling.

The ad read: “$950…. the election is just around the corner…”

A volunteer poll worker, later identified as Kristen Swanson, ran across the ads while on Facebook. For some reason, the anti-gun activist & poll worker thought the ads were voter intimidation. Even though the posts did not mention any violence or anything about voting. She then contacted the Loudoun County Sheriffs’ Office and the local DA to report the post as voter intimidation.

Minutes Man Arms store owner, Warner Workman, said that he was talking about Biden’s stance on semi-automatic rifles and AR-style pistols. If Biden wins the election, he is planning on pushing for the banning of the sale and manufacture of AR-15s. The presidential candidate is also planning on making currently owned semi-automatic rifles NFA items. That would require the owners of the guns to pay a $200 tax stamp per gun.

“They heavily advocate for this – basically the banning, the import and the manufacturing of AR-style platforms. They’re just simply semi-automatic rifles…” Workman told a local TV station.

The complainant told the local FOX affiliate that they are concerned with people showing up at the polls armed. The complainant seems to be familiar with Workman and his store. The at the time unnamed person pointed out to Fox5 that Warner has supported the Second Amendment protest that spawned across the state in the past.

RandyTF

Re: Gun ads now considered voter intimidation

Post by RandyTF »

There was cop on duty at the Surprise City Hall at the early voting area. I don't usually vote at a polling place since I've been mailing ballots since I can't remember when. Is it common to have cops on duty at polling places? Or is it just in case these gun ads drive us gun totting MFs to go to the polls shooting?

FYI: in case you are not an early voter, there was a steady stream of them at City Hall. No faith in the post office anymore.
Isnake

Post by Isnake »

RandyTF wrote: October 14th, 2020, 5:30 am There was cop on duty at the Surprise City Hall at the early voting area. I don't usually vote at a polling place since I've been mailing ballots since I can't remember when. Is it common to have cops on duty at polling places? Or is it just in case these gun ads drive us gun totting MFs to go to the polls shooting?

FYI: in case you are not an early voter, there was a steady stream of them at City Hall. No faith in the post office anymore.
He was there Monday when I dropped mine off.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

If somebody were to say "If Trump wins, we are going to burn this m____f____ down," would that not be voter intimidation? Vote for Biden or we will kill you?
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Virginia 💩
storage_man

Post by storage_man »

I always take my early ballot and drop it at the polling place into the lock box.

As far as the voter intimidation, There are way to many snowflakes in the world. I say screw them.
Az desert rat 1

Post by Az desert rat 1 »

Just goes to show how stupid the libs are. It's not intimidation, It's a warning about Biden.
vtachrn

Post by vtachrn »

Just another idiot Karen..... Honestly, some of these people are just to stupid to be let loose in society unsupervised...