So sick of it all.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
blakejenna

So sick of it all.

Post by blakejenna »

I am so F$?@€%! SICK OF AMMO PRICES. Sorry for the anger but I just went to a shop here after I called and they said they were open and have 9mm fmj for a dollar a peice. Get there they closed and we’re running out of one of their other stores. Out of town. Now if I had the cash and a better vehicle I’d definitely go get it but also for 50 dollars for a box of full metal jackets count 50. No I draw the line at certain places and certain things and I cannot justify putting my car thru the work of traveling an hour just for a single box of ammo. Anyone else feeling my upsetness? It’s crazy that no one has ammo period. I just wanna go to the range and practice a bit. Now I have to go online and I hate shopping online. I have little trust for the internet. Specially when I’ll be paying a few hundred for 9mm ammo. Ahh thanks for letting me vent guys lol

QuietM4
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: So sick of it all.

Post by QuietM4 »

First time trying to buy during an election year? Rookie.

Buy cheap, stack deep.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Pray Trump wins.
If Biden wins, we will all reminisce about the good old days, when we could get 9mm for only a dollar a round, if there was any in stock.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

Hmmmm.. Location is Indiana, said he hadn't taken delivery of his first firearm yet, and now a rage post about ammo prices? Call me a skeptic...
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Wait. You're in Indiana?
Miker12

Post by Miker12 »

I'll sell you 9mm FMJ for a dollar a round, minimum 1000 rounds buy, you come to Prescott.
rbt50

Post by rbt50 »

you should start reloading. i have hundreds of rounds of 9 and lots of primers and bullets to reload more. this is what you should do, and you will always have ammo. i have been reloading since 1968 and have never been out of ammo.
GunNut

Post by GunNut »

Long drive from Indiana
Goatpoker
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Goatpoker »

Miker12 wrote: October 13th, 2020, 9:18 pm I'll sell you 9mm FMJ for a dollar a round, minimum 1000 rounds buy, you come to Prescott.
I'll have to agree on this not that I want to give up any ammo...
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

gqMWvbT.png
Az desert rat 1

Post by Az desert rat 1 »

Why buy when you can reload. The only ammo I buy is .22 lr. I've been reloading for over twenty years and have .50 cal. cans full of ammo.
coupeman

Post by coupeman »

blakejenna wrote: October 13th, 2020, 8:22 pm I am so F$?@€%! SICK OF AMMO PRICES. Sorry for the anger but I just went to a shop here after I called and they said they were open and have 9mm fmj for a dollar a peice. Get there they closed and we’re running out of one of their other stores. Out of town. Now if I had the cash and a better vehicle I’d definitely go get it but also for 50 dollars for a box of full metal jackets count 50. No I draw the line at certain places and certain things and I cannot justify putting my car thru the work of traveling an hour just for a single box of ammo. Anyone else feeling my upsetness? It’s crazy that no one has ammo period. I just wanna go to the range and practice a bit. Now I have to go online and I hate shopping online. I have little trust for the internet. Specially when I’ll be paying a few hundred for 9mm ammo. Ahh thanks for letting me vent guys lol
You're willing to spend $1/per round on 9mm but it sounds like you need a better vehicle to get you places? Priorities might be a little backwards here mate.
Rock Hardson

Post by Rock Hardson »

Can we quit letting bots in??????
mtptwo

Post by mtptwo »

blakejenna wrote: October 13th, 2020, 8:22 pm I am so F$?@€%! SICK OF AMMO PRICES....
...Says every election year since the 90's.

Remember Obamapocalypse? I paid 40 bux for brick of 22lr. And that was the cheap stuff. I am willing the brick to someone in my family.
Goatpoker

Post by Goatpoker »

mtptwo wrote: October 15th, 2020, 10:12 am
blakejenna wrote: October 13th, 2020, 8:22 pm I am so F$?@€%! SICK OF AMMO PRICES....
...Says every election year since the 90's.

Remember Obamapocalypse? I paid 40 bux for brick of 22lr. And that was the cheap stuff. I am willing the brick to someone in my family.
You forgot to say that you waited in line at Walmart first thing in the morning too. ;)