The leader of the Not F@#king Around Coalition shows of his superior weaponry intillect

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
gunsnboobs
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: The leader of the Not F@#king Around Coalition shows of his superior weaponry intillect

Post by gunsnboobs »

NFAC Negros Against Freakin Caucasians

smithers599

Re: The leader of the Not F@#king Around Coalition shows of his superior weaponry intillect

Post by smithers599 »

BLM: Training Militias
The leader of BLM's Greater New York chapter, Hawk Newsome, recently warned:
"If this country doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It's a matter of interpretation. I just want black liberation and black sovereignty, by any means necessary."
Newsome subsequently disclosed that BLM was "mobilizing" its base to develop a highly-trained militia modelled on the Black Panthers. In an interview with the Daily Mail, Newsome said:
"It's our obligation, it is our duty to provide people with a pathway forward. We want liberation. We want the power to determine our own destiny. We want freedom from an oppressive government, and we want the immediate end of government sanctioned murder by the police.
"And we prepare to stop these government sanctioned murders by any means necessary. We are preparing and training our people to defend our communities.
"We have black Special Forces officers advising us, and we will teach and train people in our communities, the Black Ops department of Black Opportunities....
"We pattern ourselves after the Black Panthers, after the Nation of Islam, we believe that we need an arm to defend ourselves. We will build and train peace officers to keep the peace in our communities, to defend our communities, to keep our communities safe.