Squad membership at C2

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
zonie77
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Squad membership at C2

Post by zonie77 »

I have a squad at C2 but a couple of members did not renew. It's $150 for the year, good at both locations and gives you the membership benefits. If anyone is interested let me know!

zonie77

Re: Squad membership at C2

Post by zonie77 »

I have a squad at C2 but a few of the members did not renew so I'm looking for people who want to join. It's $150 a year which is lower than an individual membership. There is nothing extra you have to do except sign up through me. You receive the normal member benefits. If your interested let me know.
AZ Husker

Post by AZ Husker »

What is the renewal date?
zonie77

Post by zonie77 »

It just passed, the end of June so you will lose a couple of weeks.
zonie77

Post by zonie77 »

Any one interested?
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

Just out of curiosity, is there an initiation fee when you add a squad member like when you set up a new membership? I think I paid an additional $75 when I set up my 5.56 family package.

I'm covered, but I'll point anyone your direction if they're looking to jump in a squad.
Flash

Post by Flash »

I'm not Zonie, but I've been running a squad for around 7 years at C2.

There is no initiation fee or anything else like that to add a squad member. They cost $149.20 per person when you add them. The only thing to look out for is the start/end date for the squad. All members have their membership start on the same day and end on the same day, so the best thing to do is join just as the squad is renewing for another year to get your full money's worth.
Twobadazbrothers

Post by Twobadazbrothers »

Did this sell out ?
dread_scott

Post by dread_scott »

Is this what is being talked about? By "free" range time, they just mean it doesnt cost money, but im assuming there are limits on time? Does everyone in a squad have to shoot at the same time? Obviously i know nothing about this, but curious about it since the weather can def suck here.

Do they allow drawing from IWB holsters? Length of bays? Rifles? Any other pertinent or helpful info would be nice, thanks.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200728-172311.jpg
XJThrottle

Post by XJThrottle »

Go when you want. I've never been booted from a lane for the amount of time I'm in there.

Not sure about the draw part.

Usually when I go, whoever is with me shoots free too (might not be the norm..). Just buy targets.
dread_scott

Post by dread_scott »

I would assume the free handgun rental would be part of my benefits too? Ive been wanting to try out some different handguns to see what i like, but the rental prices at these places get expensive, quick!

I shoot all competitions the way i carry, which is IWB. I have no use for OWB carry and dont even own a holster that would allow me to do so. So that is definitely a make or break question.
thom

Post by thom »

I believe you have to qualify to be able to draw from holster there. Then they put on your member card holster qualified. Yes to free rental guns.
AZ_Five56

Post by AZ_Five56 »

XJThrottle wrote: July 28th, 2020, 5:45 pm Go when you want. I've never been booted from a lane for the amount of time I'm in there.

Not sure about the draw part.

Usually when I go, whoever is with me shoots free too (might not be the norm..). Just buy targets.
They've never charged my for my guests either. I think the guests are supposed to be $10. Also, I haven't paid for targets in months. Normally they just tell me that I'm good to go and hand me back my membership card.

For the free gun rentals, they do make you buy their ammo. They don't want people running their own loads and blowing up a gun. When they were really low on ammo a couple of months ago, they were letting me use my own ammo if it was comparable to what they were selling since they were on the verge of being out.
zonie77

Post by zonie77 »

I just renewed today. If anyone wants to join they still can at the $149.20 cost. They originally kept the squad to ten so if you filled up it was $149.20, sometimes they will let the squad go over ten at $149.20 each. Gena said if I get any additional she will add them. I have to give her your info...you cannot walk in and want to join without me telling her it's OK.
The squad is a great deal if you go at least once a month. We do not go together, you probably will not hear from me til next July for renewal. If you want to get together we could probably arrange something and that would be good.

Drawing from the holster---you have to qualify. If you take their class and pass you qualify.

Free rentals but you have to buy their ammo. Still a great deal!

You can reserve a lane and right now they are very busy so that's nice.

Discount on classes. I like classes because I learn something different in each one. You also do a range of techniques you probably never do otherwise. They have expanded their classes and their are some attractive ones and you get a discount. There are also classes at other places so look around, PM me .

Discounts on guns and $20 transfers. Right now their shelves are rather bare but normally a lot of guns for sale.
A_C Guy

Post by A_C Guy »

That's a great deal.
That's less than half what I pay for membership at Gun Club 82 in Gilbert. But the C2 clubs are too far away for me.