Canada, "Assualt Weapons" Ban

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Pale Rider
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Canada, "Assualt Weapons" Ban

Post by Pale Rider »

Canada is going full retard. I guess Prime Minister puss boy has complete dictatorial power to do this? If Pedo Joe or any other Demonrat wins here, they'll be putting all their energy in to getting it done here. The fight that's coming over this in the U.S. is going to be one for the history books.

Last edited by Pale Rider on May 1st, 2020, 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

shooter444

Re: Canada, "Assualt Weapons" Ban

Post by shooter444 »

Yup,... the One World tyrannical Government is closing in on us!!! The USofA is the last bastion of World Freedom!!!

Canada is just another domino in their agenda,... and Trudick is just another country leader bought out by the World Banking Secret Society! I can only wonder how he defines a,..."MILITARY GRADE ASSAULT WEAPON"!!!

Times are getting interesting, my fellow Patriots,... keep your powder dry!!!
Az desert rat 1

Post by Az desert rat 1 »

!,500 types of firearms. Bet if it is semi auto and has a detachable mag it will be considered an assault weapon. I wonder how many Canadians will tell him to pack sand. Since he mentioned that all will be banned will the R.C.M.P. be giving up theirs?
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Not likely, who is going to protect their current tyrant in charge, from citizens sick and tired of having their sovereignty infringed upon.

Or,... who is going to go door to door unarmed, when the One World Government instructs countries to, do so,... with their " HOW TO CONFISCATE SELF DEFENSE TOOLS" handbook!!!
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Yep, they are closing in on us. The 2nd Amendment means nothing to these tyrannical globalists. One by one countries are succumbing to the screaming Karens. We will be the last domino to fall. I hope everyone is preparing for the what's coming our way, because it's going to be ugly. The "pandemic" was the perfect cover to send the economy into a depression, blame everything on Trump, and take control. Somehow Ginsturd will live long enough that Trump won't get to put another conservative on the court and we will get screwed there too.

MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

Az desert rat 1 wrote: May 1st, 2020, 11:34 am !,500 types of firearms. Bet if it is semi auto and has a detachable mag it will be considered an assault weapon. I wonder how many Canadians will tell him to pack sand. Since he mentioned that all will be banned will the R.C.M.P. be giving up theirs?
The Prairie Provinces and norther territories already wanted out before all of this, this might give that movement the jump start it needs.
Lwstarks

Post by Lwstarks »

All I can say is thank you to our founding fathers for putting that obstacle called the second amendment, in the way of anti gunners so slow them down!
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

With all the infringement that has and is happening all over the country, that "obstacle" is just a minor speed bump to the gun grabbers at this point.

Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

Trudeau is obviously taking a page from his dad's playbook
Dogslayer

Post by Dogslayer »

Pale Rider wrote: May 1st, 2020, 12:24 pm Yep, they are closing in on us. The 2nd Amendment means nothing to these tyrannical globalists. One by one countries are succumbing to the screaming Karens. We will be the last domino to fall. I hope everyone is preparing for the what's coming our way, because it's going to be ugly. The "pandemic" was the perfect cover to send the economy into a depression, blame everything on Trump, and take control. Somehow Ginsturd will live long enough that Trump won't get to put another conservative on the court and we will get screwed there too.

We will NOT be the last domino to fall. The 2nd Amendment was put where it is for a reason. Tyranny will not befall this Nation.
ex462

Post by ex462 »

Not just that evil black rifle but 1500 yes 1500 different types of firearm.we had better wake up and VOTE or we are next,IMO
Vyadmirer

Post by Vyadmirer »

Scary. I’m so glad I was just becoming an adult when the assault weapons ban ended here. I can’t imagine playing the “pre-ban” game.

So do they have to turn em in if they have them now? Or no new ones?
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

My guess is, Trudick and his Globalist handlers want to see the reaction/resistance, to these unilaterally dictated tyrannical infringements, before lowering the boom with SELF DEFENSE TOOL CONFISCATION,... just my guess.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

So, someone thinks that "tyranny will not befall this nation", and that we will not be the last domino to fall with an "assault weapons ban". I've got news, we've already had an assault weapons ban. We were just lucky it had a sunset clause built in. The next one won't, and they'll keep pushing for more and more and more. There are already thousands upon thousands of infringements on the 2nd amendment from federal laws to state and local tyrannical laws. This fraud pandemic has proven that tyranny is already here. If and when the Dims take control again, they will wipe their asses with the constitution at every turn; so get ready for it.

Last edited by Pale Rider on May 2nd, 2020, 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Vyadmirer wrote: May 1st, 2020, 4:39 pm Scary. I’m so glad I was just becoming an adult when the assault weapons ban ended here. I can’t imagine playing the “pre-ban” game.

So do they have to turn em in if they have them now? Or no new ones?
Canada Prime Minister Bans ‘Assault Weapons,’ Announces 2 Year Amnesty to Turn Them In

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/canad ... n-them-in/