Has anyone been kicked out of public shooting sites?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Conelrad
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Has anyone been kicked out of public shooting sites?

Post by Conelrad »

Took ya that long, eh?

C

Elk34
Banned
Banned

Post by Elk34 »

Conelrad wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 10:04 am Took ya that long, eh?

C
For what?
Dace

Post by Dace »

No
omegaman

Post by omegaman »

Doc Holliday wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 9:23 am Re: Has anyone been kicked out of public shooting sites?

No, but I got kicked out of the car wash yesterday, apparently they don't like it when you're there for 30 minutes with the vacuum hose down your pants...
How many shots you get off before they kicked you out?
Flash

Post by Flash »

I got kicked out of Rio Salado a few days ago, along with Mrs. Flash
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Flash wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 12:33 pm I got kicked out of Rio Salado a few days ago, along with Mrs. Flash
Why?
Flash

Post by Flash »

I was sitting around 3 feet from another member who made a small joke about the Assistant Manager of the Clay Target Field. It turns out the Assistant Manager has some self image problems with respect to his weight and so he took it as a personal assault and filed charges against the other member. He mentioned that Mrs. Flash and I were present when this happened. As I recall, we laughed and this probably was our offense.

The new Rangemaster is Empire Building and decided to flex his muscles. Mrs. Flash and I were questioned about what the other member said and some of what was reported was true, some false. Evidently the Assistant Manager added some more stuff to make it sound worse than it was. We refuse to corroborate the false parts and that pissed them off evidently.

Mrs. Flash and I were never told what we were supposed to have done and who we did it to, so we had to figure it out.

They gave us a 6 month suspension and a year's probation. We refused both and won't be going back ever. There are lots of good places to shoot where you don't have to put up with Egomaniacs and people with mental problems.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Flash wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 1:15 pm I was sitting around 3 feet from another member who made a small joke about the Assistant Manager of the Clay Target Field. It turns out the Assistant Manager has some self image problems with respect to his weight and so he took it as a personal assault and filed charges against the other member. He mentioned that Mrs. Flash and I were present when this happened. As I recall, we laughed and this probably was our offense.

The new Rangemaster is Empire Building and decided to flex his muscles. Mrs. Flash and I were questioned about what the other member said and some of what was reported was true, some false. Evidently the Assistant Manager added some more stuff to make it sound worse than it was. We refuse to corroborate the false parts and that pissed them off evidently.

Mrs. Flash and I were never told what we were supposed to have done and who we did it to, so we had to figure it out.

They gave us a 6 month suspension and a year's probation. We refused both and won't be going back ever. There are lots of good places to shoot where you don't have to put up with Egomaniacs and people with mental problems.
Wow, HEIL HITLER, that's some BS they pulled and a good reason to never go there again.
Elk34
Banned
Banned

Post by Elk34 »

That's a good one. My experience was I was looking over my slide not down my slide. So my slide of my G17 would be a throat height. Barrel pointed down range. One of the old range cadre came over and told me I had to use my sights. I said who says I need to . Rule 14. I went down and read rule 14. It says what ever the range master says goes. I packed up my Sh!t and left. I went down and complained but they didn't give a sh!t.
Papago

Post by Papago »

I got kicked out of Table Mesa road once because they had a big clean up task force out there. It was 20 years ago. Have not been out there in a long time.