Can't wait for this $h!t to blowover

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Jamnmike
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Can't wait for this $h!t to blowover

Post by Jamnmike »

Cause you know for damn sure the market is gonna be flooded with new unfired guns from these mofos panicking.......I'm saving my cash so I can pick up a few from these liberal fools...I'm gonna lowball that sh!t out of them. Hahahaha. You know I'm talking bout the truth. Hehehehe.

H Y P H Y
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: Can't wait for this $h!t to blowover

Post by H Y P H Y »

Facts!!!!!

All the first time gun owners that purchased arms due to fear, those are the ones I'll be preying on the most. They haven't been able to practice shooting since all ranges are closed, and they most likely haven't been able to buy / afford any ammo. They'll figure the current prices are regular rates and that'll discourage them from investing anymore money into this 'expensive' hobby. That's when I'll come in with the lowball offers!
HPMike800

Post by HPMike800 »

So.. How we gonna find these treasures? It's a sure bet we don't hang out at the same bars.
landon

Post by landon »

All the above are true. Surely some deals in the near future. Can't wait!

Landon
Jamnmike

Post by Jamnmike »

Local gun boards and pawnshops. Its gonna be like going to goodwill and the salvation army. Hahahaha. Funny but true.
mtuck

Post by mtuck »

Pawn shops will be the best bet. The problem with that is the pawn brokers will try to gouge us when we come shopping. Kinda miss the days of Backpage.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

You'll be getting inquiries through the grapevine, where a friend of a friend has a question about what something is worth. Then they'll ask if you're interested in buying it. Keep your networks alive. This is where they will come from.
landon

Post by landon »

Or they will be newbies here on the board only looking to sell stuff. Got a few deals on the old AZS back in the day from guys looking to sell something they had bought in a panic buy situation. Never saw them on the board again. Lol
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

I look forward to some good deals as well, but I would prefer it if all those new gun owners decided to keep them and start voting to protect their 2A rights. Wishful thinking? Maybe.

If you know anyone in your network that's new to gun ownership with all the panic buying, I'd encourage you to take them out shooting and help get them comfortable and having fun at the range.
bill460

Post by bill460 »

This has happened before with ammo and guns. And it will for certain happen again. Mostly after every big mass shooting, or political election that triggers anti gun fear. Parkland, Ft. Hood, Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Pulse night club shooting, Obama's election... Twice. Just to name a few.

People refuse to plan, regardless of how many examples you give them that it's wise to do so. Look at Florida, along with the deep South every time there is a hurricane. They all run like Lemmings to strip the shelves of plywood, water, chain saws, generators, canned goods, and flashlight batteries. Then on the way home, wait in line for 4 hours to gas up their cars. Every time for every hurricane that comes along. You would think they would wise up by now. But they never do, and they never will. This is no different.
rockbronco

Post by rockbronco »

Suck My Glock wrote: April 10th, 2020, 11:25 pm You'll be getting inquiries through the grapevine, where a friend of a friend has a question about what something is worth. Then they'll ask if you're interested in buying it. Keep your networks alive. This is where they will come from.
Agree, that’s typically where I come across those deals too. I don’t trust most of the online listings unless it’s a trusted source.
Bottom Gun

Post by Bottom Gun »

Not sure I would be interested in guns a first time buyer would choose. . . . . . . . . . .
maddock

Post by maddock »

Bottom Gun wrote: April 11th, 2020, 10:21 am Not sure I would be interested in guns a first time buyer would choose. . . . . . . . . . .
I agree. I have sufficient "beginner guns" and no interest in the flavor of the day. I doubt that the talisman buyers will be selling off enthusiast items.
DRTDIVR

Post by DRTDIVR »

The unprepared where buying whatever was in-stock that the LGS had ammo for. They bought all kinds of things. Sure, 9mm Glock's went first but then went everything else so we might be surprised what pops up through the grapevine.
mtptwo

Post by mtptwo »

My guess is that most of the unwanted guns will end up being turned into Police stations. If they were antigun to begin with, why do you guys think they would want to sell them to someone else. "Get'em off the street" and all that jazz.