Ben Avery - closed

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Delfuego
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Ben Avery - closed

Post by Delfuego »

weenis wrote: July 28th, 2020, 8:29 amIt's not so much that I'm a rebel as it is that you're a boot licking transplant.
Thanks weenis. We still on for happy hour at the gay bar? Can't wait to see you in your new dress.

82echo

Post by 82echo »

Rpowell600 wrote: July 27th, 2020, 9:15 pm From the looks of the fancy booking website its going to be here to stay and not a temporary thing due to Covid. Is BA now a pay per hour range instead of the $8 per shooter and stay as long as you like?
I was told some form of online reservations will be staying. I suspect it will some kind of hybrid thing, both online reservations and just show up.
asufan
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by asufan »

weenis wrote: July 28th, 2020, 8:29 am
Delfuego wrote: July 27th, 2020, 11:32 am We get it weenis. You are a rebel. You hate BA. If you have nothing good to contribute please move along.

Some of us need or want a public range.
It's not so much that I'm a rebel as it is that you're a boot licking transplant.
Good to see some of the old AZS spirt is still alive.. lol
mongo45acp

Post by mongo45acp »

For those that want to shoot at a range, The Joe Foss Shooting Complex is open for business. NO steel targets are allowed so bring all the paper targets you want. Open Fri-Sun 0730 - 1330. Three - 2 hour sessions. Shoot 15 mins; ceasefire to check/place/retrieve targets. 200 yards under a shade canopy. Please refer to the Az State Rifle and Pistol Ass'n for links to the range and the reservation system. www.asrpa.com.

Watch yer 6!
Dave