Ammo Hoarding

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Flash
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Ammo Hoarding

Post by Flash »

knockonit wrote: April 12th, 2020, 12:35 pm
Joelgas1 wrote: April 11th, 2020, 6:48 pm It’s not called hoarding, it’s called a “strategic stockpile” :)
and there you have it, if you don't have at least 20 k of each round you utilize, well then.................. :naughty:
Mrs. Flash would stomp a mud hole in me if I didn't have at least 30K of each round in components and/or loaded ammo and she does check inventory around once a month.

azrik

Post by azrik »

knockonit wrote: March 21st, 2020, 4:39 pm i wanna be a called a hoarder, ca',mon call me one
Rj
When your house catches fire and you drive to the other side of town before you call the fire dept.

...you might be a hoarder.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

azrik wrote: April 12th, 2020, 3:40 pm
knockonit wrote: March 21st, 2020, 4:39 pm i wanna be a called a hoarder, ca',mon call me one
Rj
When your house catches fire and you drive to the other side of town before you call the fire dept.

hehe, if it does catch fire, i'll be on my way outta town when it goes off, hehehe, gonna be a big crater. :mrgreen:
Flash

Post by Flash »

azrik wrote: April 12th, 2020, 3:40 pm When your house catches fire and you drive to the other side of town before you call the fire dept.

God, I loved that. I've had friends say something similar about me, but they said there would be a mushroom shaped cloud above my house and nothing left alive within 2 miles. :clap: :clap:
Elk34
Banned
Banned

Post by Elk34 »

I have been on my way home before and have seen a large plume of smoke coming from the area that I live in. I called my neighbor and asked if the house was still there. They said everything is good. That was close
Joelgas1

Post by Joelgas1 »

Elk34 wrote: April 13th, 2020, 12:38 pm I have been on my way home before and have seen a large plume of smoke coming from the area that I live in. I called my neighbor and asked if the house was still there. They said everything is good. That was close
:lol: :lol: :lol:
monkeypaw

Post by monkeypaw »

I'm not hoarding. My brother always told me the kid with the most toys wins. I keep striving to win.