Glockmonger Saiga12 (looking for opinions on $ value)

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
YNOTAZ
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Glockmonger Saiga12 (looking for opinions on $ value)

Post by YNOTAZ »

Jamnmike wrote: February 4th, 2020, 9:55 pm
shooter444 wrote: January 28th, 2020, 6:49 pm Hmmm,... sorry, but, I think you pretty much got it covered,... "a ham sandwich for this piece of schit and relieve him of his burden. Ha ha. :snooty:",... I was never impressed with his work, always thought he was just a little bit above average builder.

Tell him to take the closest offer to,... HIS,... estimated value, and be done with it, and don't look back.

jmo
this muther effer doesnt know shiat. shooter SHUT yer effing mouth and go back to the fracking hole you came from u idiot. u obviously didnt have close acquaintances in the other boards as welll AS HERE you dip shiat. glockmonger was a close friend by a lot of people in the old board and here as well u piece of shiat. someone QUOTE me so this arsehole can see my post. MOTHER EFFER.
Same here, someone quote this so snowflake can see and maybe melt away, again.

Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Dont worry he reads them. You cant be such a narcissist that you place a list of people who cause you butt hurt in your posts for all the world to see and then not read all the posts.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

Daniel did my SAIGA-12, it was the one on his website with the OD SAW buttstock.

It is a fantastic runner, hundreds and hundreds of rounds, dozens of mag dumps, and it runs like a Singer sewing machine.

I have a few of his pieces and all are beautiful. You might not have gotten along with him all the time, but he is a friend of mine, was when he was in the biz, and still is.

Talk sh!t all you want to, but he was and is an artist and a loyal friend to those close to him.

As far as what one of his, or any firearm, is worth, it's worth what someone will pay for it, no more, no less.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

well said CA, it all boils down to who, what , when, and Daniel was a special fella, and there will always be detractors who will fault him for being who he was, and usually it will be someone who heard it from there brother from another mother or uncles aunts kid by the third uncle, meaning they did'nt really have a personal experience, but instead carried on the neighborhood stories, someone said it well, may not have liked the man, but his skil in many things were in awe by some, in doubt by others, which is how life is.
acquired taste personalities lend themselves to fair weather comments.

happy hump day, and Jmike, really now tell us how you feel about it again
Rj
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

I found this and thought it was funny enough to share here. From the urban dictionary:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... lockmonger

Top definition:
Glockmonger:

Totally badass gun nut with an affection for, you guessed it: glocks. Tends to be reserved - the "speak softly and carry a big stick" type of guy, but not afraid to put someone in their place, should the occasion call for it. While rough around the edges, ladies are pleasantly surprised to find a heart of gold underneath that tough exterior... not to mention the big barrel he's packin' (!).

I was shootin' off my mouth last night, and that glockmonger shut me down!

Went to the range with that glockmonger lastnight, and he showed me the definition of a good time.

#gun nut#shooting enthusiast#tough guy#well-aimed#good ol' boy

by Shero February 03, 2010
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

cool arrow wrote: February 5th, 2020, 6:57 am Daniel did my SAIGA-12, it was the one on his website with the OD SAW buttstock.

It is a fantastic runner, hundreds and hundreds of rounds, dozens of mag dumps, and it runs like a Singer sewing machine.
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
Jamnmike

Post by Jamnmike »

Only the people that knew him can talk shiat about him. You know why? Because we all talked shiat in front of each others face. Not like the keyboard commandos that we have now. We are a tight knit of people who's skin were thick and that's what kept us together to the day. Our families know each other and we will always have each others back. So if you didn't know the guy or any of our close group of friends???? Then shut da phuck up!. Ya you shooter444 whoever the phuck u are.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

ooohhhh...look at YOU, keyboard Commando!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I have called you worse to your face....but always have a hug and a handshake for you when I see you and the family.................ya fag. (oh, and tell your wonderful wife I said hi) :-)
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

careful there jmike, don't get a embolism now, hehehe, :clap:
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

Daniel was an a**hole, a pervert, and a foul-mouthed piece of s***.....and a good friend 😎
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Kingjoey wrote: February 6th, 2020, 5:59 pm Daniel was an a**hole, a pervert, and a foul-mouthed piece of s***.....and a good friend 😎
wondered when the king a hole would show up, where ya been joey, we miss ya, say something profound
Rj
Jamnmike

Post by Jamnmike »

Kingjoey wrote: February 6th, 2020, 5:59 pm Daniel was an a**hole, a pervert, and a foul-mouthed piece of s***.....and a good friend 😎
Well sheeeiiittt......aren't we all??? That's why were close knit of crazies......

Mark, ya swabee fag, I will for sure let her know you said hi. Watch yer 6 when you're out brother.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

Kingjoey wrote: February 6th, 2020, 5:59 pm Joey IS an a**hole, a pervert, and a foul-mouthed piece of s***.....and a good friend 😎
Well hello there, Mr. Pot!

Fixed it for ya! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Last edited by cool arrow on February 11th, 2020, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

cool arrow wrote: February 7th, 2020, 9:58 am
Kingjoey wrote: February 6th, 2020, 5:59 pm Joey IS an a**hole, a pervert, and a foul-mouthed piece of s***.....and a good friend 😎
Well hello there, Mr. Pot!

Fixed it for ya! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :dance: :dance: :dance:
I don't know what hurts more, knowing its true or being insulted by a sailor who definitely knows what an a**hole is 😄
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

we don't call it that on deployment.....it is a "love canal".....