Live feed of Richmond VA.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
storage_man
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Live feed of Richmond VA.

Post by storage_man »

shooter444 wrote: January 21st, 2020, 9:30 am
AZGlock21 wrote: January 21st, 2020, 9:19 am
shooter444 wrote: January 20th, 2020, 7:52 pm Anyone who believes 50,000 Patriots in the streets has no effect on Demonscats,... is full of shiat,... imo!
Once again you are wrong. Like I said, this protest has zero effect on this situation. And has been confirmed in Virgina by the statement made this morning by the Democrats that the protest will not effect the vote. They will be moving forward with the gun control laws in Virgina.

It will take a hell of alot more than 50,00 people and probably would have to resort to violence or revolt for anything to happen. At least until the point that these people can be voted out.

Once again, a feel good protest that had zero effect.
Hmmm,.... and you believe Demonscats propaganda publications,... interesting. Didn't they predict this event with all kinds of dooms day right wing/ Nazi mass murders? Hmmm,... so you believe the fake news media,.... interesting!

Could we have another " cooler " amongst-us ?
Here is where YOUR problem is: your listening and reading the MSM dribble. The truth is that any protest today has zero effect on the bulk of the population. Of course it will have NO effect on what the Virginia Democrat politicians do.

The end game is NEVER EVER VOTE FOR or MISS A vote against a DEMOCRAT ! Life is really simple, just get off your butt and VOTE !

Disclaimer - "Rebuttable aimed at any and all gunrunners that state it can't happen here.

shooter444

Re: Live feed of Richmond VA.

Post by shooter444 »

Actually, you have the problem of assumption, storageman.

I don't watch MSN, or any other left wing propaganda station,.... hell, I don't even watch Fox News any more, haven't for over a year now.

To catch up on the "NEWS" I only watch One America News (OAN ch 347),... and, on OAN, an announcer, did report that Democrats were being forced to pull back on proposed legislation. How much? Which portion? They didn't say.

As much as some Demoscats want an all out violent confrontation,... there are still a faction that don't. The thought of violent conflict scares the bajeezus out of them,... count on it!!!