This is why we need a boarder wall. Along the Colorado.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

This is why we need a boarder wall. Along the Colorado.

Post by Crippledtrigger »

This is a real letter to a real newspaper in Thousand oaks cali.
Microchip guns to prevent mass shootings.

My name is Jim Dumond and I am a 58-year resident of the Conejo Valley. In response to the shootings at Borderline Bar and Grill, I came up with a compromise that I believe could go a long way toward eliminating our country’s mass shootings.

With the anniversary of the devastating Borderline shooting upon our community, I’d like to share the following letter I sent to Assembly member Jacqui Irwin last November, to which I received no response.

I believe that both gun and anti-gun advocates will see this as a positive step forward. This gives both groups the right to protect their homes, and gives the citizens peace of mind from individuals, who, like Ian David Long, intend to cause others harm.

1. Owning a weapon (gun), would still require the existing background checks, as required by law.

2. To use a purchased weapon, one would be required to register the weapon online, via a home Wi-Fi type system. The weapon would be embedded with a microchip and would be unusable until registration is complete and authorities grant activation.

This activation would require GPS of the owner’s home and simultaneous location of the weapon. Activation could not be completed at separate times, nor at different locations. Creating a permanent record/registration of owner and location needed for the lawful usage of the weapon.

3. The weapon would be given a usage radius of, say, 1,000 feet from the home Wi-Fi system. If the weapon is taken beyond this point, the weapon would no longer be usable and immediately disabled, until it is brought back into the given parameters.

4. The weapon would also have a safety fault system for tampering. If tampered with, the weapon would become useless and again disabled.

To protect our rights to bear arms, and to protect our families from those who seek to harm others are what we can do as U.S. citizens.

I understand you have a limited schedule for such matters, but I do believe this is a viable solution to our state and country’s worsening mass shooting issues. Thank you in advance for listening.” Jim Dumond Thousand Oaks.

This left me wondering about tech support.

I wonder if tech support will be in Mumbai.

You call cause your Glock wont work.

You find yourself Arguing with the help desk clerk about why you need your clock unlocked so you can stop the guy who killed your wife and is raping your daughter.

Sir it's illegal to rape your daughter and why would you use a clock. Let me get a supervisor...
Last edited by Crippledtrigger on November 7th, 2019, 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

YNOTAZ

Re: This is why we need a boarder wall. Along the Colorado.

Post by YNOTAZ »

And they vote...…
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

:violence-guntoting: what you never heard of the 500' rule..... we don't need no stinking 500' we have 1000'
Solar_Empire

Post by Solar_Empire »

YNOTAZ wrote: November 7th, 2019, 3:08 pm And they vote...…
And breed...
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

oh goodie, i get to have a range in my backyard as I need to sight in my gun so I don't miss my target and spray bullets all over the neighborhood-
I can't wait... oh darn, my wifi s down....
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Solar_Empire wrote: November 7th, 2019, 4:50 pm
YNOTAZ wrote: November 7th, 2019, 3:08 pm And they vote...…
And breed...
You had to go and spoil my weekend.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Are people really that stupid? He's been watching too many movies. I always wonder what kind of job people like that have...I bet he makes $300k a year (professional degree, too many years in a Liberal college and not enough time in the real world)
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

Just another liberal idiot.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

They are flooding into AZ by the tens of thousands every year. Just look at all the Cali license plates. Those azzholes aren't visiting, they've moved here and they're bringing their politics with them. Just like locusts, they destroy where they are and move on. S(enema) was proof that AZ is about done as a red state, and if the astronut Kelly wins next year, that will cement it. They all deserve an 8.5 on the richter scale and wipe the place clean, but that would make more of them move here. Damn it's depressing.

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... california
What
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by What »

That's like requiring breathalyzer device in every vehicle to help prevent DUI(if possible, marjuana as well).

It's a shame people don't realize increasing laws does t solve anything but making it difficult for all of law abiding citizen.

They seem to forget. It's against the law to kill. Anyone attempts to kill, will use any device available.

Thanks goodness mass shooters does not have knowledge that Tim McV has.
vvalter_vvhite

Post by vvalter_vvhite »

Pale Rider wrote: November 8th, 2019, 6:49 am They are flooding into AZ by the tens of thousands every year. Just look at all the Cali license plates. Those azzholes aren't visiting, they've moved here and they're bringing their politics with them. Just like locusts, they destroy where they are and move on. S(enema) was proof that AZ is about done as a red state, and if the astronut Kelly wins next year, that will cement it. They all deserve an 8.5 on the richter scale and wipe the place clean, but that would make more of them move here. Damn it's depressing.

The new build houses in San Tan valley are majority from kommiefonia, how do I know...I drive around and I see a lot of Cali plates... I spoke to a couple one time, and they are expecting their daughter and her family to move to the same community....
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

This is exactly how the libtardation of Colorado(COLOFORNIA) started back in the late 80s went
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

had some friends bale from Idaho, boise to be exact, said the commie kalis are taking over, friends made a stop over here and thinking in spring are headed to Montana, to look it over. oh my,
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

It’s a friggen plague!
THE ICEMAN

Post by THE ICEMAN »

Pale Rider wrote: November 8th, 2019, 6:49 am They are flooding into AZ by the tens of thousands every year. Just look at all the Cali license plates. Those azzholes aren't visiting, they've moved here and they're bringing their politics with them. Just like locusts, they destroy where they are and move on. S(enema) was proof that AZ is about done as a red state, and if the astronut Kelly wins next year, that will cement it. They all deserve an 8.5 on the richter scale and wipe the place clean, but that would make more of them move here. Damn it's depressing.

Damn straight...

The same thing happened to Oregon & Washington years ago & look what happened to those states... Sad times...