poll,... on weapon sales

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!

POLL,... do you believe requesting NON-FELONS only apply for a weapon purchase,.... really works?

yes
No votes
no
100%

Total votes: 37

shooter444
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: poll,... on weapon sales

Post by shooter444 »

I seee, well, first,.. that post of mine was a question to you, which you have yet to answer.

Not wanting to continue such disrespect,... I will answer your question. :D

Now, since your question is (imo) basically flawed, at the very least,... 8-) suffice it to say, in response to your kinda rhetorical question,... " So someone who espouses that position on such an infringement, I'd imagine that they would not voluntarily submit themselves to filling out a 4473. " ,... I,... no more volunteer for such infringement,... than you probably do.

Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Quasi kinda sorta off topic but not really. Maybe.

Speaking of 4473s...the ffl holds them and they goto the government when the ffl shuts down.

I repeat this well known tidbit in preface to saying this..

If you bought a gun at the 35th and Greenway K mart your records are safe from the gooberments evil tyranical confiscation paws.

I know this because I was moonlighting as the Loss Prevention Manager at the time they dumped firearms sales at that location. A short time later, maybe 9 months, I was told to collect them to send to the atf.

I goto the former gun room and no 4473s. There were a couple guns forgotten 25 years earlier but no 4473s. I found out they stored them in a stock room used by Penske. I go there and it's a toy stock room now but no records. I contact the manager who oversaw Penskes shut down and found out they threw most of them out a couple years earlier and the last 2 file boxes when they liquidated all of Penske related stuff and shut down.

Doh!

4473s have been required for about 50 years now today, so that means they threw out all firearms records and bound books going back about 25 to 30 years or so at the time.

From what I understand those also included all 4437s and bound books and records from the 7th st and Bell kmart too. Supposedly those records went to the and 35 greenway kmart when they liquidated and closed that store. I cant verify that though cause I never saw those.

Soooooo at least those folks are safe from beto confiscation squads kicking in the door in the dark of the night and violating our god given inalienable rights.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

shooter444 wrote: October 10th, 2019, 12:15 pm I seee, well, first,.. that post of mine was a question to you, which you have yet to answer.

Not wanting to continue such disrespect,... I will answer your question. :D

Now, since your question is (imo) basically flawed, at the very least,... 8-) suffice it to say, in response to your kinda rhetorical question,... " So someone who espouses that position on such an infringement, I'd imagine that they would not voluntarily submit themselves to filling out a 4473. " ,... I,... no more volunteer for such infringement,... than you probably do.
Nope, it's not. If you've filled out a 4473, then you're either being hypocritical or you're conveniently ignoring the accusation you levied against me on the second part of your statement that I quoted - as that would equally apply to you. Hint: it wasn't me that said that the 4473 was "letting that tyrannical One World Government sponsored Demonscat infringement,... creep into the Free State of Arizona, gun laws". If you truly felt that way, then a man would back up those words with his actions and would never fall to his knees and submit to participating in such an infringement.
Jamnmike

Post by Jamnmike »

I feel so speshul now. LOL.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Admin, I don't know what the basis is of your baiting me with insulting accusations, but, being the "ADMIN", I would expect better. So, I will simply, refuse to play,... bye-bye, and have a nice day.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

You're not leaving this forum now are you?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

shooter444 wrote: October 10th, 2019, 3:36 pm Admin, I don't know what the basis is of your baiting me with insulting accusations, but, being the "ADMIN", I would expect better. So, I will simply, refuse to play,... bye-bye, and have a nice day.
I guess I don't understand what I'm missing.

As I understand the premise of the thread you started here, it's essentially asking if people really believe that criminals will obey laws. No one here on this site believes that as evidenced by the poll responses. And I'd certainly hope that to be the case. Criminals, by definition, do not obey laws.

Further discussion in the thread, some chimed in (me, included) on what they do when selling a firearm privately. But you lambasted us and had opined that anyone that does anything beyond the minimum required by law is contributing to "letting that tyrannical One World Government sponsored Demonscat infringement,... creep into the Free State of Arizona, gun laws".

However, valid point about the "admin" account - I should go back to what I did originally and only use this account for administrative purposes and create my other account for actual participation.