NJ Will Refuse to Do Business with Banks, Retailers that Resist Stricter Gun-Control Measures

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

NJ Will Refuse to Do Business with Banks, Retailers that Resist Stricter Gun-Control Measures

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/new ... -measures/

Under the executive order, the state, which purchases an estimated $70 million in firearms and related equipment annually, will refuse to do business with gun manufacturers and retailers that lack policies that deny guns to people with a history of mental illness or domestic abuse, the New York Times first reported. Retailers that wish to keep the state’s business will be required to “prevent, detect and screen for the transfer of firearms to straw purchasers or firearm traffickers.”

Murphy’s order will also deny the roughly $1 billion in financial-transaction fees the state pays annually to banks that have relationships with gun manufacturers and retailers that adhere to permissive policies.

New Jersey already has strict gun-control laws in place that require retailers to perform background checks, but the new policy will apply to out-of-state companies that are not bound by New Jersey laws.

redj

Re: NJ Will Refuse to Do Business with Banks, Retailers that Resist Stricter Gun-Control Measures

Post by redj »

Gun companies should refuse to sell any guns or ammo to the state of New Jersey.
Let their law enforcement carry rocks.
thom

Re: NJ Will Refuse to Do Business with Banks, Retailers that Resist Stricter Gun-Control Measures

Post by thom »

Another nasty state in the Northeast, very dependent on government handouts, I bet.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

redj wrote: September 11th, 2019, 4:16 am Gun companies should refuse to sell any guns or ammo to the state of New Jersey.
Let their law enforcement carry rocks.
I agree; they should. Will they?
Will Glock stick up for individual rights, or will they cater to their LEO market?
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

If the state wants to legislate legal obligations upon their arms suppliers, which adds cost to them doing business,... they should pay more for their products,... imo.

If they want to, further, become a One World Coup Minion,... they should pay for the it, in every way possible! :whistle:
Tacticalplinker

Post by Tacticalplinker »

Last edited by Tacticalplinker on October 14th, 2019, 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

When I sit down, and quietly remind myself that... ALL ...of this type of Human Right Infringing Tyranny is based on just one agenda,... to disarm All United States Citizens,... All these types of actions suddenly makes sense for me.

Attacking/Controlling Citizens via their acquired wealth/livelihood/finances,... is just another major act of tyranny, imo!!!
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Exactly right, you can't enslave people unless you disarm them first. You'd think people would learn from history, but they just keep making the same mistakes over and over again. The liberal brain is the disease you can't ever fix.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Demonscat Liberals and Muslim Jihads, are of the same psychotic mentality,... and should be dealt with, accordingly, imo.