Sons of guns

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Re: Sons of guns

Post by 17-21-23 »

Steve_In_29 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:02 pm
17-21-23 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 12:45 pm Maybe you could put one on. I believe you could give us the abuse, incest and probably drug issues of some sort. Just my opinion just like yours.
Wow pretty lame there Ranger1.

And I didn't give an opinion. I stated well known facts about the scumbag family. A family you seem to think highly of.
Here let me state fact. I'm not Ranger1 ,fact. Fact 2, I have an opinion that not all but some of the stuff they did was neat. Fact 3. Just because the father / Marine did a lot of bad things doesn't mean the others were bad too. The others had some talent.

Steve_In_29
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Steve_In_29 »

17-21-23 wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 10:08 am Here let me state fact. I'm not Ranger1 ,fact. Fact 2, I have an opinion that not all but some of the stuff they did was neat. Fact 3. Just because the father / Marine did a lot of bad things doesn't mean the others were bad too. The others had some talent.
Whatever you say...Ranger1. As I said you change your name but the posting style remains the same. Or has the forum just been blessed with two douchebags that post the same inane types of threads, have admitted to owning the same odd-ball guns and sound exactly the same when they start their hormonal whining.

No one on the show had any real talent and were mediocre gunsmiths at best. The daughter (whose only talent was her tits) and son-in-law were both arrested as well. No one in the family was worth a s***. Yet you seem to hold them in high regard??
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

I had to look it up to remember which show it was. I knew something had happened but I wasnt sure what ..

Anyway .. Maybe its just me and what I have done in my life but I find building and shows about building to be absolutely fascinating. Especially if its not something I do. They are already chock full of entertainment value .. then they add made up family discord and arguing and yelling and I quickly lose interest.

There were a couple of Motorcycle builder shows that went that way too with artificial deadlines and bullshit drama. I think the reality show thing was in full bloom so everyone tried to do conflict but they chase me away.

They ruined top gun with that crap. Never saw so many whinny men in all my life .. THANK GOD!

I did like the gun show with the pretty long neck girl but I think the dad landed up doing something shady too.
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

Steve_In_29 wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 11:58 am
17-21-23 wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 10:08 am Here let me state fact. I'm not Ranger1 ,fact. Fact 2, I have an opinion that not all but some of the stuff they did was neat. Fact 3. Just because the father / Marine did a lot of bad things doesn't mean the others were bad too. The others had some talent.
Whatever you say...Ranger1. As I said you change your name but the posting style remains the same. Or has the forum just been blessed with two douchebags that post the same inane types of threads, have admitted to owning the same odd-ball guns and sound exactly the same when they start their hormonal whining.

No one on the show had any real talent and were mediocre gunsmiths at best. The daughter (whose only talent was her tits) and son-in-law were both arrested as well. No one in the family was worth a s***. Yet you seem to hold them in high regard??
Hey you need to watch your language on here. There are lady's on here that don't like that kinda talk. You should apologize.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Nothing I said violates forum rules but I'm sorry I hurt your girly feelings there Ranger 1.
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

You and Ranger1 need to get a room or maybe a marriage counselor. This guy must have really got to you. All you do is talk about him. But you should apologize for that mouth you got on you. Your not down in the trenches with your buddies. Your on a public forum where there are women that read this stuff.
Traveler2
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Traveler2 »

I like all types of firearms—- But damn was it hard to make it thru the single episode I watched, I’d rather have seen another show of any subject matter than to think a single gun hatin soccer mom would possibly believe all “gun people “ are like the stereotype portrayed in that show.

Do I care what soccer mom thinks, no. But I’m glad this trash isn’t on tv anymore.