To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
YNOTAZ
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes

Post by YNOTAZ »

shooter444 wrote: September 8th, 2019, 7:56 am Hmmm,.... that's it,... another one on my ignore/foe list.
YNOTAZ

I can deal with that.

shooter444

Re: To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes

Post by shooter444 »

H.R. 1296: Assault Weapons Ban of 2019

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hr1296

IntroducedFeb 15, 2019
Status
Introduced on Feb 15, 2019

This bill is in the first stage of the legislative process. It was introduced into Congress on February 15, 2019. It will typically be considered by committee next before it is possibly sent on to the House or Senate as a whole.

Prognosis---3% chance of being enacted according to Skopos Labs (details)

SourceCongress.gov
--------------------------------------------------------

Prognosis Details
This bill has a 3% chance of being enacted.

Factors considered:

The overall text of the bill does little to affect its chances of being enacted. Although this bill has a low chance of enactment, there is 1 provision within this bill that the provision-level textual analysis considers likely to be enacted. There are often multiple bills with the same legal provisions within them. The bill's primary sponsor is from the state/territory: RI. The bill is assigned to the House Judiciary committee. There are 4 related bills in Congress. The bill's primary subject is Crime and law enforcement.

(Factors are based on correlations which may not indicate causation.)

Predictions are by Skopos Labs.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Your list is out of order. Mom must have limited your basement computer time.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Crippledtrigger wrote: October 27th, 2019, 1:22 pm Your list is out of order. Mom must have limited your basement computer time.
You griping about being #1 on the snowflake list. I bet if he could see my posts my score would climb.

I'm after your #1 slot bud.
Crippledtrigger

Oh, he sees the posts. He slips up and responds sonetimes.

I'm bucking for a check mark next to my name or the ultimate...a line thru it!
redj

Post by redj »

He reads them.
He say's he ignores the people on his list , yet he posts their names every time he makes a post.
You would think if he is really ignoring them he wouldn't want to see their names every time he makes a post.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

redj wrote: October 28th, 2019, 8:00 am He reads them.
He say's he ignores the people on his list , yet he posts their names every time he makes a post.
You would think if he is really ignoring them he wouldn't want to see their names every time he makes a post.
Great, Me and Crippledtrigger are jockeying for a higher position or other notoriety on his list and at least one other member is butt hurt for not being included on the list. So it could grow.

I know it's not the same as being singled out by Nancy Pelosi, Chuckey Schumer, or Adam Schiff but this is local advertisement, amongst our peers, just as good.
Crippledtrigger

Trump is a buffoon. Not a conservative, he's a capitalist and there are many parallels with political conservatives but hes not a conservative. He will not default conservative unless it gets him something like a rise from pissing off the left.

He is however, up till now, the greatest judge and justice appointer in the last 150 years at least. He also does a fair job of pissing off the left which I dearly love, god help me I love it so.

A conservative? Only an idiot who cant think critically and independently would look at trump on whole and call him a conservative. Hes not the far left and that's enough. If Arnold Schwarzenegger is your idea of a conservative then I can see how you might be confused and think trump is conservative.

If the left ever wises up and stops phucking with him he will destroy himself in just a few months. If he gets reelected it will be because they spent 4 years not learning why he won and trying to overturn the election and hounding anyone who even considered working for him. That pisses people off. Americans hate hypocrisy and unfairness. That's the only reason he will get reelected.

Only an idiot thinks the situation is otherwise. Hes delivered on a few things, and more importantly to the reelection issue has had the left try to shut him down on almost everything no matter how stupid it makes them look just because orange man bad. They have rabidly driven the dem bus off libtard cliff all because of trump derraingement syndrome and cant help themselves but overplay every hand.

It is entertaining.