To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
shooter444
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes

Post by shooter444 »

YNOTAZ wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 9:07 am Everyone seems to forget 2 of Trumps traits. He speaks or tweets impulsively, he aint gonna change, and he isn't a "Gun Guy" so when people talk assault weapons, High capacity "clips" barrel shrouds, etc. it all sounds bad to him and I'm certain it is portrayed in the most sinister way possible when described to him. Then he comments or tweets.

I will give him credit since it appears he either asked or allowed someone to talk to him, "not clips they are mags" , assault is a verb not an adjective, barrel shrouds are not sinister.... He comments or tweets again.

I will wait to see what he does especially keeping in mind all the RINOS he is surrounded by.

KAG
May I ask,... just what evidence YOU POSSESS proving he isn't a gun guy, and, how YOU KNOW what HE THINKS sounds bad?
Last edited by shooter444 on August 23rd, 2019, 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Re: To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes

Post by 17-21-23 »

It wont happen now but as new generations show up and old generations die off so will the gun industry. I say gun go away in 3 more generations.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

shooter444 wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 10:07 am May I ask,... just what evidence YOU POSSESS proving he isn't a gun guy, and, how YOU KNOW what he thinks, sounds bad?
All you have to do is listen to him. He says things that anyone with reasonable familiarity with firearms would state very differently.

Don't get your panties all twisted up.

I'm not knocking the guy, he's a golfer not a shooter. He doesn't understand the crap the liberals are flinging at him, so some of it may sound reasonable before he talks to someone with real knowledge.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I don't wear panties,.. I just get puzzled when folks on the internet claim to know how, or, what the President thinks.

You and others make your posts sound as if he is a personal acquaintance of yours,... you make it sound as if you meet with him regularly and share his personal inner thoughts.

You and others present statements as if they are actually factual,... so, I want to know,... just what first hand knowledge ya'll have that gives ya'll the privilege and authority to publish such definitive claims!

Responding to me with further claims of being able to analyze what a self made billionaire and leader of the free world, thinks,... further, leaves me a little unsettled,... especially thinking that there may be some folks of lesser IQ who may take your publications as fact, rather than hypothesised opinion,... that's all!
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

YNOTAZ wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 3:46 pm
shooter444 wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 10:07 am May I ask,... just what evidence YOU POSSESS proving he isn't a gun guy, and, how YOU KNOW what he thinks, sounds bad?
All you have to do is listen to him. He says things that anyone with reasonable familiarity with firearms would state very differently.

Don't get your panties all twisted up.

I'm not knocking the guy, he's a golfer not a shooter. He doesn't understand the crap the liberals are flinging at him, so some of it may sound reasonable before he talks to someone with real knowledge.
Your right. I believe the president needs a person that he can seek counsel when it comes to gun stuff. A personal gun guru.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

shooter444 wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 4:16 pm I don't wear panties,.. I just get puzzled when folks on the internet claim to know how, or, what the President thinks.
You and others make your posts sound as if he is a personal acquaintance of yours,... you make it sound as if you meet with him regularly and share his personal inner thoughts.
You and others present statements as if they are actually factual,... so, I want to know,... just what first hand knowledge ya'll have that gives ya'll the privilege and authority to publish such definitive claims!
Responding to me with further claims of being able to analyze what a self made billionaire and leader of the free world, thinks,... further, leaves me a little unsettled,... especially thinking that there may be some folks of lesser IQ who may take your publications as fact, rather than hypothesised opinion,... that's all!
I can’t help what others think about what they see on the Internet. If they take it as gospel, they do it their own peril and that’s not my responsibility.

No, I am not personal friends with Trump or any of his family. I am however friends with several people that run or are high level executives in major companies, kind of like Trump. When they hear the following statements from liberals it bothers them. You would say the statements are stupid as everyone else on this forum likely would say the same but step out of the forest for a second and look at the trees.

Trump is not a member of this forum and neither are many high-level decision makers, they are NOT shooters and they would likely believe the following crap unless someone brings it to their attention. They have no reason to go looking for accurate information to challenge statements that come from other high level people like Bloomberg, Obama, Biden, Feinstein, etc.

Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.

Some of these bullets, as you saw, have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat seeking device. So, you don't shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do you could cook it at the same time.
This is a ghost gun. This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second

What's the efficacy of banning these magazine clips? I will tell you... these are ammunition, they're bullets. So the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available.

it is easier for a 12- or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book." - Barack Obama

All I'm saying is Trump hears something and he reacts, he gets more information, his reaction changes. We need to concentrate more on ways to feed accurate information to our representatives because even the best decision based on total bullshiat sux.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Sorry, but, to me... All you are saying, are your fantasy thoughts, about what you think the President is thinking and doing. What President Trump hears and reacts to, whether he gets more information or not,... whether his reaction, changes to anything different,... you have absolutely no clue!!!

I have no idea what psychological aberration you suffer from that has you convinced of your superiority over others, and I really don't want to know,... but, if you think you can decipher truth from lies concerning 2nd amendment politics, but, President Trump, the leader of the free world and self made billionaire, can't,... my guess is, you either need some serious psychotherapy, drugs, or both.

jmo
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

^^^I'm kind of interested in that drug thing.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

What about Don Jr. Him being the avid hunter that he is, do you think he and his Dad have had a few discussions on guns?
Last edited by xerts1191 on September 8th, 2019, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

xerts1191 wrote: September 7th, 2019, 9:25 pm What about Don Jr. Him being the avid hunter that he is, do think he and his Dad have had a few discussions on guns?
Now, now, now,... let's not have any facts brought into a fantasy opinion piece! :whistle:
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

My bad!
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

shooter444 wrote: September 7th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Now, now, now,... let's not have any facts brought into a fantasy opinion piece! :whistle:
And your fantasies matter why? Let's see extrapolating your illogic, Nancy Pelosi is the third smartest person in the world and can be trusted making decisions about firearms.

Perhaps you should be out hiding your bump-stock rather than playing a Fudd.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Hmmm,.... that's it,... another one on my ignore/foe list,... have a nice day.

Your foes:
To remove usernames select them and click submit.
17-21-23CrippledtriggerHDSMARINE1Ranger1redjsmithers599Steve_In_29stomp442

Add new foes: aka nutjobs 8-)
YNOTAZ
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Jesus Christ,...am I the only guy who's been paying attention to what Chump has been saying about guns since the 80s?!

He has ALWAYS been anti-gun,...and only started talking correctly right before the race.
I mean really,...I can't be the only one here who was active prior to 1990.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Actions,... speak louder than words.