To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
shooter444
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes

Post by shooter444 »

Got it, thanks!

So, King makes 1 of 202,... out of a 218, needed to pass,... getting 16 votes can be a long row to hoe, in DC.

I wonder who paid, and how much King got in silver coin, for his treachery ?
Last edited by shooter444 on August 20th, 2019, 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pale Rider

Re: To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes

Post by Pale Rider »

King douche, I've never liked that NY turd. I hope he gets a flesh eating bacteria on his tiny set of balls. He's just the 1st. There are other RINO's already hinting they will vote for an AWB. Probably can't get their yet, but they'll keep at; just like termites.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Yup,.... one thing we can count on,.... they will never quit !!!
AZGlock21

Post by AZGlock21 »

I have no doubt that this will pass this time.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

:snooty: This is just one more attempt, to add to the 100 failed attempts in the past five years,... ain't gon'na happen this time, either! :snooty:

imo
Last edited by shooter444 on August 20th, 2019, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

It has as much steam or more than ever before, and the new batch of "elected officials" is not the same as they were 10, 15, or 20 years ago.

They are weak, touchy feely, tree huggers that are eager to please their peers and climb that ladder.

We could be in real trouble, don't underestimate and don't doubt...
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

cool arrow wrote: August 20th, 2019, 6:43 pm We could be in real trouble, don't underestimate and don't doubt...
Don't underestimate the gathering of fools. Once they get sufficient numbers they overcome rationality.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

We shall see.
Miker12

Post by Miker12 »

Two or more media backed mass shootings with AR or AK by the end of this year, no matter the reason, will make the Repug to vote it into existence.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Hmmm, seems like "EXTENDED BACKGROUND CHECKS" are off the table,... per President Donald J Trump.

Not bad for a start against the latest attack... I wonder what's next!
87jeep

Post by 87jeep »

Miker12 wrote: August 20th, 2019, 7:57 pm Two or more media backed mass shootings with AR or AK by the end of this year, no matter the reason, will make the Repug to vote it into existence.
Wonder what political party would "pay" for that??............ For the children of course..

Carry on
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Looking at, and listening, to a rather nice interview of President Trump stating how infringing on the 2nd amendment is a slippery slope that will not happen on his watch.
He continues to place the mass shooting blame, on "mental illness",... "NOT THE GUN",... what more can anyone want!

So far, he has been a man of his word, imo, and I expect him to continue down that road.

Hmmm,... he seems to be rather contradictory, to some opinions.
Last edited by shooter444 on August 21st, 2019, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
storage_man

Post by storage_man »

shooter444 wrote: August 21st, 2019, 9:56 am Looking at, and listening, to a rather nice interview of President Trump stating how infringing on the 2nd amendment is a slippery slope that will not happen on his watch.
He continues to place the mass shooting blame, on "mental illness",... "NOT THE GUN",... what more can anyone want!

So far, he has been a man of his word, imo, and I expect him to continue down that road.

Hmmm,... rather contradictory to some opinions,... don't'cha think?
NO - your opinion is no different than mine (and many other people). So far he has been a man of his word, and to everybody else (Please don't bring up BUMP f*** Stocks) ! I send periodical letters letting him know (I have no idea whether he see's them or not ?), but until he actually bans a class of weapons, my opinion will remain the same.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Glad you agree Storage_man,... and appreciate you willing to post a positive opinion of our President.

Interesting how this thread was a-buzz with negative Trump speculation, but once positive news surfaced, it has suddenly gone dark.

Interesting,... indeed.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Everyone seems to forget 2 of Trumps traits. He speaks or tweets impulsively, he aint gonna change, and he isn't a "Gun Guy" so when people talk assault weapons, High capacity "clips" barrel shrouds, etc. it all sounds bad to him and I'm certain it is portrayed in the most sinister way possible when described to him. Then he comments or tweets.

I will give him credit since it appears he either asked or allowed someone to talk to him, "not clips they are mags" , assault is a verb not an adjective, barrel shrouds are not sinister.... He comments or tweets again.

I will wait to see what he does especially keeping in mind all the RINOS he is surrounded by.

KAG