How many lowers do you have?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Steve_In_29
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: How many lowers do you have?

Post by Steve_In_29 »

17-21-23 wrote: September 1st, 2019, 6:21 pmFirst off. I'm not Ranger1.
Well not since you changed your name. Can't admit to being a retread or you get banned again. But even with a new name you never bother to change your posting style.
Second you should respect others opinions as much as you respect your own.
Where did I not respect someone's opinion? I never said Flash's opinion was wrong, I simply stated that his opinion on the subject didn't change mine and then provided some facts as to why I held mine. You on the other hand didn't give an opinion, you simply did a drive by telling me mine was wrong without addressing any of the facts I had posted. Seems you don't practice what you are trying to preach.
Everything you mentioned is based on your opinion.
Sorry but it's not "just my opinion" when troops in the combat zones are reporting the fact that green tip zips through bodies. Ballistic testing backs them up.

Nor is it "just my opinion" that x39 and .308 hits harder then 5.56. It's called physics.

The reasoning behind and issues with the burst trigger aren't "just my opinion". I was in when it was put into service and the information was common knowledge att.

The Marines fielding the IAR is also not "just my opinion".

Those are what's known as facts. Facts that I provided to explain why I held the opinion I did.
Now I have first hand knowledge of what I speak of you just don't like it.
Yet you haven't spoken of anything. Simply threw out a generic, "you're wrong". The only knowledge you have displayed in this thread is a compulsion to buy AR lowers. I have a bit of knowledge as well by the way...2/5, 2/9, 3/8 (Beirut), 2/1, 1/4, 3rd LAR (Somalia) and two years in JSOC. Seven deployments, gold jump wings and a Combat Action Ribbon.
It seems like anything you don't like must scare you because all you do is attack it.
Stating facts to back up my opinion is "attacking" huh? Seems you got your feels hurt simply because I said I had no interest in owning an AR and preferred .30 caliber weapons. Which apparently threatened your manhood in some way.
You should really stop the hate. Other can have their opinions too, not just you.
Gee Ranger1 I didn't know you were such a SJW.

17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

Again not Ranger1. Do you and him have a thing or something. You talk a lot about him. You two married? I don't feel like I need to tell everyone what I have done in my life to somehow pump up my ego Steve_in_29. I don't need to discuss my back ground to feel like I'm Lord Of The Flies here. But you do. Whatever you did and what others did with what ever rifle you did it with are facts. Your right there. Facts that they had opinions on how they worked for them. You put a green tip 556, 308 ,762x39, hell what ever you want through someone's head it will stop them if not ameadetly very soon. Now if you can't shoot worth a sh!t then it doesn't matter what you use. It's a fact if you don't hook up before the door and jump your main parachute won't open. Fact. It's not that the parachute is junk , it's that the operator isn't using it properly. I would have to say some of what you say is operator error and some is not.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

17-21-23 wrote: August 15th, 2019, 7:41 pm What ever it is, it's not nearly enough.
Not a participant in alt lifestyle nor am I a rump ranger so I have never had "lowers" "bottoms" or "tops".

As for "not nearly enough" why collect something you will never lose? Also, since its unlikely the gooberment will ban receptive sodomites this is a moot point.
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: September 1st, 2019, 10:03 pm
17-21-23 wrote: August 15th, 2019, 7:41 pm What ever it is, it's not nearly enough.
Not a participant in alt lifestyle nor am I a rump ranger so I have never had "lowers" "bottoms" or "tops".

As for "not nearly enough" why collect something you will never lose? Also, since its unlikely the gooberment will ban receptive sodomites this is a moot point.
Someone else with a crush on Ranger1. Here , you can buy AR lowers and turn them into different calibers. There are so many different variations of the weapon getting cheap lowers when you can is a good thing.
Crippledtrigger

Dont you mean turn out?
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

500 feet
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

17-21-23 wrote: September 1st, 2019, 9:50 pm Again not Ranger1. Do you and him have a thing or something. You talk a lot about him. You two married? I don't feel like I need to tell everyone what I have done in my life to somehow pump up my ego Steve_in_29. I don't need to discuss my back ground to feel like I'm Lord Of The Flies here. But you do. Whatever you did and what others did with what ever rifle you did it with are facts. Your right there. Facts that they had opinions on how they worked for them. You put a green tip 556, 308 ,762x39, hell what ever you want through someone's head it will stop them if not ameadetly very soon. Now if you can't shoot worth a sh!t then it doesn't matter what you use. It's a fact if you don't hook up before the door and jump your main parachute won't open. Fact. It's not that the parachute is junk , it's that the operator isn't using it properly. I would have to say some of what you say is operator error and some is not.
Yet you were the one claiming "to have knowledge". Since you threw down the gauntlet I let you know where my knowledge came from but then you were too scared to lay yours out for everyone to see.

Oh I get it your knowledge is the kind that you would have to kill anyone you told it to huh? You are a super secret squirrel, ranger, seal, recon operator...only temporarily living in your parents basement until your next code ultra assignment.

You are just a sad pathetic little man.
Crippledtrigger

Who are you calling sad?
John Kuhns

Post by John Kuhns »

Lobo2087 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 8:21 am500 feet
Always.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:55 pm Who are you calling sad?
:lol:
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

What good is a bunch of lowers unless you have uppers to go with them ?
Crippledtrigger

Steve_In_29 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 8:44 pm
Crippledtrigger wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:55 pm Who are you calling sad?
:lol:
Couldnt help myself. Everyone likes baseball with pitches like that.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Ballistic Therapy wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 9:19 pm What good is a bunch of lowers unless you have uppers to go with them ?
^^^ This...

I thought the big attraction was the ability to have one lower (the rifle) with multiple uppers to switch around.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

I used to think that but life's too short for all that pin pulling/pushing.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Ballistic Therapy wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 9:19 pm What good is a bunch of lowers unless you have uppers to go with them ?
Exactly. You can have 1,000 lowers ready to go, but if you don't have 1,000 uppers to match...?

I'd rather have a handful of lowers with matching uppers, along with replacement parts and several thousand rounds of ammo.