Marijuana n gun buying. The feds just arrested Dayton shooter friend for it.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Barbadoss
Banned
Banned

Re: Marijuana n gun buying. The feds just arrested Dayton shooter friend for it.

Post by Barbadoss »

I think it would be much more logical to ban the carrying of weapons while drinking alcohol. Since alcohol can create hatred and marijuana vice versa.

XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: Marijuana n gun buying. The feds just arrested Dayton shooter friend for it.

Post by XJThrottle »

All this fresh NOT FROM ARIZONA knowledge being dropped...

And, Canada, stay in your lane.
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by kenpoprofessor »

XJThrottle wrote: January 9th, 2023, 3:42 pm All this fresh NOT FROM ARIZONA knowledge being dropped...

And, Canada, stay in your lane.
See join dates as well. Bots.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

carmenamos wrote: January 11th, 2023, 6:22 am
Barbadoss wrote: January 9th, 2023, 3:36 pm I think it would be much more logical to ban the carrying of weapons while drinking alcohol. Since alcohol can create hatred and marijuana vice versa.
After smoking weed, I always feel awesome and I love the world. That's why I wouldn't even think about shooting someone. Alcohol is a big problem in today's society. I gave up drinking alcohol about 8 years ago, and to relax I use CBD gummies that I buy here https://organiccbdnugs.com. These gums are great for lifting your spirits.
CBD is a scam and so are you