What the actual phuck? Handwringing Hoplophobes.

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

What the actual phuck? Handwringing Hoplophobes.

Post by Crippledtrigger »

There are no words.

https://www.omaha.com/livewellnebraska/relationships/ask-amy-my-daughter-lives-with-me-and-owns-a/article_b2599b10-627d-5973-8b45-74797ebccc2c.html

Dear Amy:

This week, I discovered that my intelligent, hard-working, responsible 24-year-old daughter (who lives with me) is a gun owner! And it’s not a normal gun, either — it is a 40-caliber semi-automatic, and she has hollow-point bullets to go with it.

Amy, this is the kind of weapon a criminal would possess! She says it is for emergencies. There have only been two home invasions in our neighborhood in the last 11 years.

I've given her three choices: She can either give her weapon to me, sell it or move out in three weeks.

I love my daughter and would be so sad for her to move into a place that she would hardly be able to afford, but now I have to lock my bedroom door at night because I don’t know what she’s going to do.

Now she says that I don’t trust her, and is barely speaking to me. How can I convince her to stop endangering us?

Dumbfounded Father

Dear Dumbphuck:....
FIFY HE HE HE
....According to my research, possessing hollow-point bullets is illegal in 11 states; is it legal in your state to own this sort of exploding ammunition?

In a report published in 2015, researchers at the University of Chicago found that 31 percent of households reported having a firearm in 2014, down from about 48 percent in 1980.

According to this study, there are more guns, but concentrated in fewer households. Why must your household be one of them?

Where did your daughter get this weapon and ammunition? Has she received any safety training or certification? (Accidental gun death is a substantial risk of owning a gun.) Is she perhaps engaged in another activity outside of your household that exposes her to increased risks and makes her believe she needs to have a weapon?

I have news for you: A locked bedroom door is no match for this weaponry; as I write this, just five days ago a father in South Carolina tragically shot and killed his own 23-year-old daughter through a closed door — when he mistook her for an intruder.

I agree with your ultimatum; I also weep that there is yet another (likely unsafe) gun owner in this country

smithers599

Re: What the actual phuck? Handwringing Hoplophobes.

Post by smithers599 »

Sounds like daughter is at risk of becoming a responsible grownup, despite being raised by a twit.
There is hope!
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Sounds like another propaganda publication tool of the left wing Demonscats.

I doubt there ever was a letter,... and if there was, it was written by, AMY,... if she even exists !!!

jmo
Last edited by shooter444 on June 15th, 2019, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

If it was propaganda I doubt very much they would describe her this way.
In the very first sentence it say's,

" intelligent, hard-working, responsible 24-year-old daughter "

So what the real problem is , is that she is not liberal minded.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Ballistic Therapy,... have you ever heard the old saying,... " The Devil will tell you a thousand truths, to get you to believe one lie ".

Sugar coating lies is how the Demonscats have gotten many sheep to BELIEVE!

jmo
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

Just to be clear are you saying that you think everything in this story is made up ?
The letter , the father , the daughter and even Amy ?

Shooter444 quote " I doubt there ever was a letter,... and if there was, it was written by, AMY,... if she even exists !!! "
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Yes,... all fake! There may actually be an AMY,... but, more than likely it is just a non-toxic testosterone pseudonym for a limp wrist lefty propaganda computer hack.

How can,... Shooter444 quote " I doubt there ever was a letter,... and if there was, it was written by, AMY,... if she even exists !!! ",... not be clear enough for you? Just exactly which part confused you?
Flash

Post by Flash »

I'm with shooter444

It just sounds much to pat, too orchestrated to be for real.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

4CD1C149-1BDF-4687-8F05-A3092B089234.jpeg
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Flash wrote: June 15th, 2019, 11:48 am I'm with shooter444

It just sounds much to pat, too orchestrated to be for real.

Badda Bing,... give that man a Cee'gar!!! :clap:
Crippledtrigger

Bury your head my ostrich friends. Amy is real. I almost Couldn't believe the advice was so stereotypical san Fran politico "1980s handguns are bad" like either but, it's all real. Some folks didnt get the "move on to making s*** up about EBR's with things that go up" memo.

Meet Amy...
chinews-ask-amy-20130507.jpg
Amy Dickinson is an American newspaper columnist who writes the syndicated advice column Ask Amy. Dickinson has appeared as a social commentator on ABC's Good Morning America and NBC's The Today Show.

Dickinson joined Chicago Tribune in July 2003 as the newspaper's signature general advice columnist. “Ask Amy” appears in around 200 newspapers in the U.S. and Canada. Prior to the Tribune, Dickinson wrote a column on parenting for Time Magazine, provided commentary for National Public Radio's “All Things Considered” and to “Sunday Morning” on CBS. She worked as a producer for NBC News in New York and Washington, D.C., and has written for The Washington Post, Esquire, Allure and O magazine, among other publications. Dickinson hails from the Finger Lakes region of New York and is a distant relative of poet Emily Dickinson. She is a graduate of Georgetown University. Dickinson's “Ask Amy” column runs seven days a week. A collection of her columns, titled “Ask Amy: Advice for Better Living,” was published in 2013. Her memoir, “The Mighty Queens of Freeville: A Story of Surprising Second Chances,” is a New York Times best-seller. She is also a panelist on NPR’s popular comedy quiz show, “Wait Wait, Don’t Tell Me.

smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

^^^
That's what they want you to believe. "Amy" is a name invented by Skynet for a hologram.
You suckers will believe anything. Don't you get it? It's all fake news!
(As is this post. "Smithers599" is actually a trollbot, a tool of the Chinese/Mexican/Jewish narcoterrorist conspiracy. He/she/it doesn't really exist.)
Crippledtrigger

Ahhhhhh deep fake AI creation? So skynet is real?

Somewhere George Orwell is leaning back in a chair with his feet up enjoying his favorite drink and savoring the refreshing taste of "I told you dumbphucks so" as the feeling of justification washes over him. Better late than never.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Amy's real but the letter is what's not real. It's obviously (to me) a fake.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Sorry, class A cynic here,... I don't believe the identity of anyone on the internet, until I meet them in person and check their creds,... period.

Anyone see that fake video depicting a computer generated Zuckerberg yet?