I'm sorry I'll leave says the man with a hatchet robbing the store

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

I'm sorry I'll leave says the man with a hatchet robbing the store

Post by Crippledtrigger »

"I'm sorry I'll leave" said the man with a hatchet robbing the store when he realised a gun Trumps a hatchet. He left the hatchet and fled the store and police want to return his lost property to him.

The phucking employer fired the employee even though he did a dam good job of de-escalating the situation as they said employees are trained to do. You know why...guns are evil and scary. I guess they want them risk their life in doing the de-escalation exercises instead of just handing over the cash like they should have been trained to do.

Good news for the employee...crappy low paying life threatening jobs are everywhere thanks to a roaring economy. Better news is even better paying jobs in non hoplophobic companies and states are unfilled by the millions.

Video at link.

Oregan authorities are seeking a would-be thief who was armed with a hatchet when he tried to rob a convenience store, only to flee when the clerk drew a gun and called 911.

However, the clerk's quick thinking cost him his job, with the president of Plaid Pantry in Oak Grove explaining to local station KOIN-TV that the chain has a zero-tolerance policy for weapons.

He said employees are trained to de-escalate robbery situations to avoid injury, according to the station.

The Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office on Friday released surveillance video of the incident which took place April 28 at the store, seeking tips in identifying the suspect who fled empty-handed and without the 12-inch hatchet.

The phucking employer fired the employee even though he did a dam good job of de-escalating the situation as they said employees are trained to do. You know why...guns are evil and scary. I guess they want them risk their life in doing the de escalation exercises instead of just handing over the cash like they should have been trained to do.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/hatchet-thief-oregon-store-clerk-gun.amp

billdeserthills
Banned
Banned

Re: I'm sorry I'll leave says the man with a hatchet robbing the store

Post by billdeserthills »

I'm sure it's because of their liability insurance --they prefer a dead clerk over collateral damage, guess it's cheaper for them that way
Flash

Post by Flash »

Never bring a hatchet to a gun fight.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

The One World Government's agenda to eradicate all firearms that could be used to fight against tyranny, is wide spread, never ending and at every level of society.
g5m

Post by g5m »

billdeserthills wrote: June 2nd, 2019, 12:09 am I'm sure it's because of their liability insurance --they prefer a dead clerk over collateral damage, guess it's cheaper for them that way
But, as usual, a little harder on the clerks.
Super Trucker

Post by Super Trucker »

I am sure the clerk is better today than they were that day because;

A) They were smart enough to use the tools they were smart enough to buy to stay alive.
B) They no longer work for a crappy company that doesn't believe their safety is important.

I'll never understand why people work in places that they can not save their own lives.