Swallowswell, The Biggest Anti-2nd Douche Of All

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Pale Rider
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Swallowswell, The Biggest Anti-2nd Douche Of All

Post by Pale Rider »

Here he is in all his flaming retarded glory, making confiscating guns his central theme. Listen very carefully to what he says. Not only does he lie blatantly, he is so stupid and ignorant he takes all honors of being the biggest douche I've ever seen.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... ho-resists

Steve_In_29

Re: Swallowswell, The Biggest Anti-2nd Douche Of All

Post by Steve_In_29 »

He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Too male and too white. He is just doing it to use the opportunity to raise some cash he can pocket after dropping out.
Last edited by Steve_In_29 on April 17th, 2019, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

He probably doesn't have a chance, one in twenty at this point. The thing I see is that all twenty Dims in the race so far are working overtime to outdo each other in how radical they can be on every issue. All of them will decide (if they haven't already) that confiscation is a really great idea. And let's face it, there is no guarantee that Trump will win again.
HDS
Banned
Banned

Post by HDS »

Steve_In_29 wrote: April 16th, 2019, 10:49 am He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Too male and too white. He is just doing it to use the opportunity to raise some cash he can pocket after dropping out.
I bet he was a Marine that can't get it up anymore. Sound like you Steve
Tim McBride
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Tim McBride »

HDS wrote: April 17th, 2019, 3:57 pm
Steve_In_29 wrote: April 16th, 2019, 10:49 am He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Too male and too white. He is just doing it to use the opportunity to raise some cash he can pocket after dropping out.
I bet he was a Marine that can't get it up anymore. Sound like you Steve
24 timeout for a personal attack and your general stalker attitude towards other members.
thom

Post by thom »

I just hope that all of the donations given to the democraps are spread around so much that there isn't enough left to send someone against President Trump. And this guy is one of the poorest choices they have, BUT he is a good enough reason to join the AZCDL to protect Arizona because of all the californicators moving here. If they voted for him there, they will vote for his kind here. We already have the only BISEXUAL FEMALE senator in congress.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

I'll bet sienima has ferreted out a few other bisexual or more likely pansexual members of the federal whorehouse since shes been there. After all what else have they actually done?
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Tim McBride wrote: April 17th, 2019, 10:20 pm

24 timeout for a personal attack and your general stalker attitude towards other members.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I posted this on another thread,... I think it kinda goes well here too,...
------------------------------------------
#6 Post by shooter444 » Yesterday, 9:04 am
As long as the citizens of this country remain ignorant of the facts, defenseless servitude is in their future!

The LIE that we have Constitutional Rights has been programmed into the sheep of this country for 4 or 5 decades now, maybe longer.

The Bill of Rights ,... IS NOT WHERE WE GET OUR RIGHTS TO LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!!

The Bill of Rights, is nothing more, or less, than our forefathers warning to the newly created centralized federal government employees to,... NOT INFRINGE ON THE RIGHTS OF THE USA CITIZEN'S GOD ENDOWED HUMAN NATURAL RIGHTS!!!

As stated by our forefathers,.... OUR HUMAN RIGHTS ARE ENDOWED UPON US BY OUR CREATOR, AND, THEY ARE INALIENABLE RIGHTS, MEANING THEY CAN NOT BE REMOVED FROM THE RECIPIENT OF SAID RIGHTS,... PERIOD!!!

MAN has no authority over our Creator endowed Human rights, which is why the false narrative is, as they have published,... which is why the ignorant believe the subversive democrats published lies that we have CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

It is only when the masses of sheep believe that lie, can they claim the authority to legislate power, over our Inalienable Creator Endowed Rights!!!

Which creates the dilemma for these anti United States Constitution subversives,... they can't compete with an educated Nation,... if the ignorant masses learn that their Creator Endowed them with their Rights, and NOT THE CONSTITUTION.

Sooo,... what do they come up with, to do???

Simple,... first they must destroy all religion in this country and there by KILL GOD!!! Once GOD is out of the picture, they can claim the stolen authority over our Creator Endowed Inalienable Human Rights and legislate them out of existence,... then,.... it's GOOD BYE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS!!!

You want to reverse this take over of the Greatest Nation ever on Earth?

STOP THINKING YOUR NATURAL INALIENABLE RIGHT, TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, COMES FROM THE 2ND AMENDMENT,... IT IS A LIE!!!
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Aaaand just what I expected, the next one to try to outdo Swallowswell; the insane Kuntmala Harris:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... ive-action
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Two things wrong for the Demonscat swamp critters,...

As quoted from the article "As each candidate vied to outdo one another",... this exemplifies exactly how immature they are, as they run faster and faster to be more extreme than the other,... following each other like lemmings running off a cliff.

They don't have an original, or positive political thought in any of the empty heads.

And for the piece de resistance,... "Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass reasonable gun safety laws, and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action," Harris said Monday.

This is typical Fascist mentality, this is the level of narcissism she and her fellow Demonscat swamp critters have come to,... they truly believe that the US President is a KING,.... ruling over the sheep!

Man-o-man are they going to be in for a big surprise! :whistle:
RandyTF

Post by RandyTF »

shooter444 wrote: April 23rd, 2019, 7:50 am Two things wrong for the Demonscat swamp critters,...

As quoted from the article "As each candidate vied to outdo one another",... this exemplifies exactly how immature they are, as they run faster and faster to be more extreme than the other,... following each other like lemmings running off a cliff.

They don't have an original, or positive political thought in any of the empty heads.

And for the piece de resistance,... "Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass reasonable gun safety laws, and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action," Harris said Monday.

This is typical Fascist mentality, this is the level of narcissism she and her fellow Demonscat swamp critters have come to,... they truly believe that the US President is a KING,.... ruling over the sheep!

Man-o-man are they going to be in for a big surprise! :whistle:

I certainly don't hope that any Dem candidate will "be in for a big surprise". That would mean one will win the presidency! :o
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

:lol: Good thinking RandyTF, good mind,... and NO, they haven't got a snow balls chance in hell,... period! :lol:

But... I have been known to be wrong, once or twice in my life. :whistle:
Last edited by shooter444 on April 23rd, 2019, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandyTF

Post by RandyTF »

shooter444 wrote: April 23rd, 2019, 11:55 am :lol: Good thinking RandyTF, good mind,... and NO, they haven't got a snow balls in hell,... period! :lol:

But... I have been known to be wrong, once or twice in my life. :whistle:

Thanks shooter444!
I'm at an age where I am never wrong. If I am remembering correctly.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Now it's Spartacus with his idiotic plan to save the world from "gun violence". He's giving Swallowswell a run for his money in the stupid department.