Swallowswell, The Biggest Anti-2nd Douche Of All

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Swallowswell, The Biggest Anti-2nd Douche Of All

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Because banks control and registration are loosing issues at the ballot box let's all do that.

Seriously, these ignorant phucktards live in a fantasy land echo chamber where they think the world thinks like they do. Let them keep it up and run so far left, right off the cliff like Judas. They're gona wake up after the convention and say phuck we forgot about the 65% of the country that is center right.

Tell these phuckers we should ban politicians cause more than a few are corrupt lying traitorous bastards. So sorry if good ones go down too but it's for the children.

Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Yep, he's trying to outdouche the other douche. Wow, he's friggin nuts. More from the idiot:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05- ... -americans
Black_water

Post by Black_water »

Well, as long as people remain ignorant, these candidates will thrive.

Harris has an AR-15 on her gun plan, 40k people die per year by guns, according to her. Well 3/4 are suicides, most of the rest are gangsters, so that is a loser. Remove those two stats and the USA is right there with the rest of the "advanced" nations in gun deaths.

But you know, we can't go after gangs, because that's racist. So racist in fact that big cities like Chicago are deleting and removing all their gang data so racist cops can't be racist.

Suicides, well including that stat is silly. Japan outpaces the USA in suicides and there are no guns. I guess democrats are ok with suicide, as long as you jump off something.

Then, the infamous AR-15, used in every gun ban ad EVERYWHERE...used in less murders than people's hands.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

They're still at it of course, all trying to out do each other on the campaign trail. So far Spartacus Booker is winning the extremist prize. You better hope none of these wackos ever makes it to the White House cuz it will be Civil War 2.0. You'll love the bullshiat the ex fake president had to say recently too:

Another arsehole:

shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I don't know whether the left wingnut candidates are stupid, or, whether they just think their constituents are,... but, they only regurgitate the same old spin shiat, IMPEACH TRUMP, NRA is the enemy, BLACK RIFLES are the tools of the devil killing CHILDREN, BIG CORPORATIONS are enslaving america, GLOBAL WARMING will end the earth, all WHITES are racist,... and on, and on it goes, just stirring their low IQ emotional shiat pot!!!

The only thing that scares me, is, the possibility of voter fraud putting more of these idiots in power,... and Patriot America being forced to figure out how to deal with it!!!
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

They have an agenda and they are doing what they think will win.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Let's see what they said in the debates. Well, looks like they're all still trying to out do each other to see who can be the most rabid gun grabber and start civil war 2.0. Spartacus looks especially unhinged, wow what a psycho. Queen Kuntmala and Swallowswell are right behind in the psycho ward. Every one of them is an absolute dangerous threat to the 2nd amendment.

shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

I have always advocated for VOTING as the main MO responsibility of Patriots to counter the One World attack on our country, from within!!! But, lately, I have been realizing the importance of Patriot participation in the monitoring body at polling locations!!!

IF WE DON'T,... THEY WILL !!!
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

I just can't believe these people get elected to Congress...unreal...starting pay is $175,000 a year...who the hell is electing these idiots?
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Doc Holliday wrote: June 28th, 2019, 8:45 am I just can't believe these people get elected to Congress...unreal...starting pay is $175,000 a year...who the hell is electing these idiots?
Let's see, a safe guess considering they are dems is some form of dead people. Either actually dead folks reaching from the grave to post a vote, brain dead people and or those who die first if feces starts flying. Except California as feces is flying all over the place there already. They are feces blind and acceptable loses.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Doc Holliday wrote: June 28th, 2019, 8:45 am I just can't believe these people get elected to Congress...unreal...starting pay is $175,000 a year...who the hell is electing these idiots?
Every time someone asks that question I always just go back to the George Carlin quote: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half the people are stupider than that". There really is an unlimited amount of stupid out there. I see it every single day when I deal with people in my business. 80% of people I see in public, I wouldn't want anywhere near a voting booth.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

There will never be a shortage of Stupid Voters,... it's futile to be bothered by that fact, imo.

What really bothers me, is,...

"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything".... Stalin
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

And as expected, Swallowswell is the first of the losers to drop out. I guess making gun confiscation the central theme of your campaign didn't work out too well. Adios douche boy:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... conference
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

One down, 24 to go.

Suggestion for the next Democrat debate: "Show of hands: How many of you are in favor of extending full gun ownership rights to illegal aliens?"
Flash

Post by Flash »

Think about how stupid the average person is.

Then think about the fact that half the people are more stupid than he is.

~George Carlin