Glock! Gods smiting right hand of divine justice destroying storehouses of evil....

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Glock! Gods smiting right hand of divine justice destroying storehouses of evil....

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Glock announces Chuck Norris as it's new spokesman taking over for the late R Lee Ermy.

Only such a secret weapon of divine justice making satan and his ilk flee like screaming liberals who lost their safe spaces could be worthy of having Chuck Norris as its official spokesman.

Yep you read it right. The man many think chased superman from the galaxy is the spokesman for Glock.

Can you imagine the cool ad opportunities? Continuing the someone picked the wrong house theme. Chuck and his Glock 34 mos presiding over the destruction of all terrorist saying "someone picked the wrong profit to follow"

The merger of Glock, the ultimate gun in the universe, with the ultimate force in the universe, Chuck Norris, as it's new spokesman seems such an obvious merger that it was preordained since the big bang. Infact the universe may have been spoke into being by god for this specific purpose.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/gloc ... kfDH4w1S
Last edited by Crippledtrigger on April 9th, 2019, 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shooter444

Re: Glock! Gods smiting right hand of divine justice destroying storehouses of evil....

Post by shooter444 »

:confusion-confused:
curtmini14

Re: Glock! Gods smiting right hand of divine justice destroying storehouses of evil....

Post by curtmini14 »

And you wonder why they call it dope?
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

awhhh, hes just excited his idol ''Norris" is going do something other than hide out.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Simultaneously, Glock announced that they will discontinue all calibers except 10mm.
Crippledtrigger

knockonit wrote: April 10th, 2019, 6:02 am awhhh, hes just excited his idol ''Norris" is going do something other than hide out.
Ahh no, just a play on the Chuck Norris jokes.

Like chuck doesnt do pushups. He pushes the world down. You know stupid s*** like that.

I often struggle with the fact that very few mere mortals have such a clearly advanced and sophisticated sense of humor as I do. I often feel alone because, not unlike many of history's geniuses who were such a jump forward in evolution, no one can relate or even understand their genius for decades or centuries after their deaths.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

"Glock, the ultimate gun in the universe", holy jeebus that's about like saying Obunghole was the ultimate president, of course that's just my fookin opinion.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Crippledtrigger wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:00 am
knockonit wrote: April 10th, 2019, 6:02 am awhhh, hes just excited his idol ''Norris" is going do something other than hide out.

Like chuck doesnt do pushups. He pushes the world down. You know stupid s*** like that.

I often struggle with the fact that very few mere mortals have such a clearly advanced and sophisticated sense of humor as I do. I often feel alone because, not unlike many of history's geniuses who were such a jump forward in evolution, no one can relate or even understand their genius for decades or centuries after their deaths.
I know exactly how you feel, so here's a little Mac Davis song for us:
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

:sleeping-yellow:
Crippledtrigger

Flash wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:23 am
Crippledtrigger wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:00 am

I know exactly how you feel, so here's a little Mac Davis song for us:
It's a burden only the great can understand.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Crippledtrigger wrote: April 10th, 2019, 11:13 am It's a burden only the great can understand.
Those who think they know it all are particularly annoying to those of us who do. :lol: :lol:
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

My Brothers! :clap:
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: April 9th, 2019, 6:37 pm Glock announces Chuck Norris as it's new spokesman taking over for the late R Lee Ermy.

Only such a secret weapon of divine justice making satan and his ilk flee like screaming liberals who lost their safe spaces could be worthy of having Chuck Norris as its official spokesman.

Yep you read it right. The man many think chased superman from the galaxy is the spokesman for Glock.

Can you imagine the cool ad opportunities? Continuing the someone picked the wrong house theme. Chuck and his Glock 34 mos presiding over the destruction of all terrorist saying "someone picked the wrong profit to follow"

The merger of Glock, the ultimate gun in the universe, with the ultimate force in the universe, Chuck Norris, as it's new spokesman seems such an obvious merger that it was preordained since the big bang. Infact the universe may have been spoke into being by god for this specific purpose.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/gloc ... kfDH4w1S
That's badass. But I believe he would use the G40 MOS. Now that he is in with glock maybe on the exspendables 4 he can carry the G18 and all the good glock stuff. I hope we can see a glock rifle come out soon specifically from glock
Crippledtrigger

I'm making a joke and...
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Glock 7