Beer , guns and bulletproof vests

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
shooter444
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Beer , guns and bulletproof vests

Post by shooter444 »

Stolen Valor Act,.... for all the nasties in the country.
Last edited by shooter444 on April 15th, 2019, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

delta6

Post by delta6 »

Crippledtrigger wrote: April 15th, 2019, 7:42 am
Ranger1 wrote: April 15th, 2019, 5:45 am Are you still butt hurt about my post I got a 72 hr slap for? :dance: You see that's where you show your ignorance. You sure the hell don't know everything. But you know a lot about nothing. If you were a real soldier we would know ,but you weren't. I don't think you ever served our country...I take that back. You might have been a cook. So with that said :o
Dude.
Theres being a prolapsed bovine anus or arshole, which isnt that bad as we can all be an ass at times. You're just world class and work overtime. At least you're good at something.

You throw out a s*** ton of bullshit and become a prick when called on it or get some pushback. You give much more than you get.

Frankly you're lying about the force on force thing with real ammo. Then you attack the service of people when challenged. Hell they didnt even attack your service which frankly could easily be questioned because I know no one who really served who acts like you. But your taken at your word.

No one uses live ammo in force on force training. The closest there is has been a couple of units that shoot "around" someone inside such scenarios, i.e. shoot house, as a demonstration and that ended in the 80s and im pretty sure 1 wasnt even in this country.

So as suggested, I even offerd money, although I'm not worried too much about losing it, put up or shut up.

Oh and let's apologize to people who risked their lives for me/us and you demeaned. First you never phuck with the cook. Second I'm sure I could find several cooks who were substantially decorated and many more who were passed over because of who they were. Besides what does it matter their mos?

This isnt going to end well for you. I mean how many gun and outdoors related web sites have you been banned from now? I got all my fingers and toes and still cant sum it up. Just accept you give more than you get and dont go over the line cause you get butthurt. I hope for your sanity you're just an eccentric billionaire.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Or you get called on it.
Man, I love this board :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow:
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Or you get called on it."

Trust,... but, verify,... always works for me.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Crippled trigger, delta 6, steve in 29. Look fu@k tards you and 3 stooges dont know everything. I trained that way. Don't care if believe me or not but saying it didn't happen or people dont do that, you cant say it doesn't. You don't know everything about who keeps this country safe. You don't. You show more then a great deal of ignorance about a lot of things. I did what I say I did. If I know you can shot and hit what you are shooting at , I have no problem going down range while you shoot. You need to stop telling people that this and that doesn't happen. That NO military unit uses live ammo with a force on force drill you dont know. You guys are not the know all on this site. You act like it, but you are not. Like I told all of you on all the other sites you chased me off of in the past. You can see me face to face the first sat of every month in Phoenix. I told u where and when and none of you big ball toting know all end all guys never made it. Ha ha ha hilarious.
HDS
Banned
Banned

Post by HDS »

Ranger1 wrote: April 15th, 2019, 5:45 am Are you still butt hurt about my post I got a 72 hr slap for? :dance: You see that's where you show your ignorance. You sure the hell don't know everything. But you know a lot about nothing. If you were a real soldier we would know ,but you weren't. I don't think you ever served our country...I take that back. You might have been a cook. So with that said :o
Dude.
Theres being a prolapsed bovine anus or arshole, which isnt that bad as we can all be an ass at times. You're just world class and work overtime. At least you're good at something.

You throw out a s*** ton of bullshit and become a prick when called on it or get some pushback. You give much more than you get.

Frankly you're lying about the force on force thing with real ammo. Then you attack the service of people when challenged. Hell they didnt even attack your service which frankly could easily be questioned because I know no one who really served who acts like you. But your taken at your word.

No one uses live ammo in force on force training. The closest there is has been a couple of units that shoot "around" someone inside such scenarios, i.e. shoot house, as a demonstration and that ended in the 80s and im pretty sure 1 wasnt even in this country.

So as suggested, I even offerd money, although I'm not worried too much about losing it, put up or shut up.

Oh and let's apologize to people who risked their lives for me/us and you demeaned. First you never phuck with the cook. Second I'm sure I could find several cooks who were substantially decorated and many more who were passed over because of who they were. Besides what does it matter their mos?

This isnt going to end well for you. I mean how many gun and outdoors related web sites have you been banned from now? I got all my fingers and toes and still cant sum it up. Just accept you give more than you get and dont go over the line cause you get butthurt. I hope for your sanity you're just an eccentric billionaire.

This sounds like you like this guy. As much time as you spend on talking to him, do you have some kinda crush on him?
RandyTF

Post by RandyTF »

Ranger1 wrote: April 15th, 2019, 2:24 pm Crippled trigger, delta 6, steve in 29. Look fu@k tards you and 3 stooges dont know everything. I trained that way. Don't care if believe me or not but saying it didn't happen or people dont do that, you cant say it doesn't. You don't know everything about who keeps this country safe. You don't. You show more then a great deal of ignorance about a lot of things. I did what I say I did. If I know you can shot and hit what you are shooting at , I have no problem going down range while you shoot. You need to stop telling people that this and that doesn't happen. That NO military unit uses live ammo with a force on force drill you dont know. You guys are not the know all on this site. You act like it, but you are not. Like I told all of you on all the other sites you chased me off of in the past. You can see me face to face the first sat of every month in Phoenix. I told u where and when and none of you big ball toting know all end all guys never made it. Ha ha ha hilarious.

Hell, I wouldn't want to meet you face to face either. Not when you use live ammo to shoot at your buddies. What would you do to those who you don't like?
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

HDS wrote: April 16th, 2019, 5:28 am
Dude.

This sounds like you like this guy. As much time as you spend on talking to him, do you have some kinda crush on him?
Ranger1's newest account.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

HDS wrote: April 16th, 2019, 5:28 amThis sounds like you like this guy. As much time as you spend on talking to him, do you have some kinda crush on him?
Yeah, kinda. Think of it this way:

Cost of 1,000 rounds 5.56 around $300
Cost of a mid-range AR15 around $500

Entertainment value of Ranger1 and all of his reincarnations, including this one, PRICELESS!

Watching a conversation between Ranger1 and another of his Nom De Plumes, agreeing with and complimenting each other OVER-THE-TOP!
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

What a pathetic little man you are.
HDS
Banned
Banned

Post by HDS »

Hey steve can I PM you or will you be upset about that too.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

HDS wrote: April 16th, 2019, 10:49 am Hey steve can I PM you or will you be upset about that too.
Who are you...why would you need to PM me...and more importantly why would you think I would get upset if you did?

The ONLY person on this forum who has ANY reason to think I would get upset from a PM would be Ranger1. Who I specifically told flat out to never PM me again after his "trying to get at your wife" comment. Though that was said via PM so not common knowledge for you to have gleaned from my posts.

So why would YOU even think I would get upset over a PM...unless you are simply an even more pathetic attempt by Ranger1 to make people think he has others who agree with him.

On the one in a million chance you aren't a duplicate account, then what could you possibly have to say to me that can't be said in the open forum? I don't know you, I haven't quoted nor replied to you and you joined this forum TODAY. Though interestingly enough after joining you then immediately jumped to Ranger1's defense...TWICE.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

HDS = Ranger1
HDS
Banned
Banned

Post by HDS »

I just like some of the things he talks about. I was hoping to get on here and talk to him about some of his weapons posts. But I guess that won't happen now.
RandyTF

Post by RandyTF »

HDS wrote: April 16th, 2019, 11:51 am I just like some of the things he talks about. I was hoping to get on here and talk to him about some of his weapons posts. But I guess that won't happen now.

Why wouldn't you be able to talk to Ranger1 now? Because you've been called out maybe? For talking to or about yourself?
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

HDS wrote: April 16th, 2019, 11:51 am I just like some of the things he talks about. I was hoping to get on here and talk to him about some of his weapons posts. But I guess that won't happen now.
Try a mirror.