You have to love the Russians

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

You have to love the Russians

Post by Ranger1 »

Steve_In_29
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: You have to love the Russians

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Ambiguous title...check
Non self explanatory link...check
No synopsis...check
No thoughts on subject by OP...check

Perfect example of drive-by posting.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

I think he a colluding Russian agent. Someone call the pencil neck patriot and turn him in.

Oh, and record the call.
Dogslayer

Post by Dogslayer »

To lazy to give any of his thoughts on the article. I'll pass.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Ok. I love the article. Great read. Hell if the US is going to put a embargo on Russian sh%t someone should get the contract right. My thoughts are not up for review. The idea that Russians are selling their weapons are great. Maybe some how they will make their way over here. You can pass all you want but you still had to comment. Russian agent? No. But I would take a couple of Russian blondes and some kalashnikov vodka though.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Well that sure cleared things up....NOT!
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Synopsis; India bought the Russian AK-203.

Not sure why this is interesting or important.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

Because I said so. Just like I don't know why you don't think its important or interesting. I put it up so others can see what's going on in the world. It doesn't make any sense you wouldn't want to know what your enemies are doing? What's funny is Countries considered India's closest include the Russian Federation, Israel, Afghanistan, France, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and the United States. So how could one of our allies be friends with our enemy? Just like Germany ( one of our closest allies) buying their oil from Russia and not us. Huh. Just thought everyone should know what's really going on.
baja

Post by baja »

Sooo......., thousands of Indians come to the US every year to work (taking jobs from middle class Americans and recent college graduates) and go to college here (taking slots from American kids) and then they cozy up to Russia with this arms deal bypassing American companies.
Sounds like Trump should crack down on green cards for Indians in a major way.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

The only Indians who are my enemies are the ones in Mumbai I'm forced to deal with every time I call customer service for any thing from any company. I'd nuke those bastards if I could locate them and....well had a nuke.

The rest of them are cool. Especially the dr I go to.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Russia is the second largest exporter of arms in the world...after the USA. US Sanctions have just forced Russia to get more creative in who it sells arms to. Kalashnikov used to sell about 90% of it's weapons to US civilians, not they sell about 70% of their weapons to military across the globe. It's not the small arms the hurt them...it's the big pieces, like anti-aircraft missile systems that cost them. And they are selling them anyways, against the sanctions, so it doesn't really matter anyways.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

Ranger1 wrote: April 1st, 2019, 3:22 pm
QuietM4 wrote: April 1st, 2019, 2:42 pm...Not sure why this is interesting or important.
Because I said so. ...
WOW! Ego much?
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

No just being like you . Just another sh!t bag that thinks his option on a gun fourm matters. Your opinion is the same as everyone's else's. Not fact in any which way shape or fourm just a OPINION. Now you want to start sh!t with people over your opinion is better than my opinion, bring it.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

QuietM4 wrote: April 1st, 2019, 7:22 pm Russia is the second largest exporter of arms in the world...after the USA. US Sanctions have just forced Russia to get more creative in who it sells arms to. Kalashnikov used to sell about 90% of it's weapons to US civilians, not they sell about 70% of their weapons to military across the globe. It's not the small arms the hurt them...it's the big pieces, like anti-aircraft missile systems that cost them. And they are selling them anyways, against the sanctions, so it doesn't really matter anyways.
I'm not hating on them. I think great. I like a good Kalashnikova. They are much better quality than their copies. I believe Obama's not importing any weapons and or parts kit into the US is bull sh!t. But hey ask (steve_in_29) it just my opinion. Maybe in the future they might make their way into the US. Would love to have 100 of them and some good Russian ammo you know the good war stock stuff. I just started this thread to enlighten some people. :dance:
harleypower69

Post by harleypower69 »

I don't read anything that has comments by Ranger1 or Steveie poo. Waste of bandwidth.