NZ Confiscations Begin: Police Going to Gun Owners’ Homes, Jobs…One Gun Owner Dead

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Miker12
ArizonaShooting.org Member
ArizonaShooting.org Member

NZ Confiscations Begin: Police Going to Gun Owners’ Homes, Jobs…One Gun Owner Dead

Post by Miker12 »

Source from March 27: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/ ... wner-dead/

According to members of New Zealand’s largest firearm forum, Kiwi police are starting to go to gun owners’ places of employment, homes, and even visiting gun ranges in an attempt to gather information and get gun owners to relinquish their firearms.

Police are apparently trolling social media for leads on newly-prohibited firearms.....

A comment in the article below says it all: “Now that I am American, I realize guns are not a privilege, and I am not a subject. I have the right to defend myself, and my family. In America we realize guns are not about guns. They are about preventing the loss of other rights and the prevention of an overbearing tyrannical government which so many Millenials and old bastards are so in favor of these days.”

Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Re: NZ Confiscations Begin: Police Going to Gun Owners’ Homes, Jobs…One Gun Owner Dead

Post by Ranger1 »

Any cops dead yet? Or just one civilian.