FFL's East mesa Who ship?

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Boriqua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

FFL's East mesa Who ship?

Post by Boriqua »

I have had great success with the old forum and imagine the experience would be the same here but its a fairly limited audience. I want to list on GunBroker but I have to be able to ship the gun at a reasonable price.

I have had 2 separate FFL's ship for me in the past since I understand they can ship USPS and it was under $30

If you are an FFl in east mesa that will ship or know of one I would be very interested in hearing from you either in the thread or you can email me or send a PM.
Thank you

QuietM4

Re: FFL's East mesa Who ship?

Post by QuietM4 »

I've used www.shipmygun.com multiple times with great success. They are part of Bud's Gun Shop, so they have thousands of FFL's already on file. Tell them what your shipping, select the FFL, and print out the shipping label. Drop off at Fedex location. Cheap and easy.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

QuietM4 wrote: March 27th, 2019, 11:18 am I've used www.shipmygun.com multiple times with great success. They are part of Bud's Gun Shop, so they have thousands of FFL's already on file. Tell them what your shipping, select the FFL, and print out the shipping label. Drop off at Fedex location. Cheap and easy.
Thank you for that! I had run across that site when I was searching but thought it might be some kind of hoax or something so I am glad you report that you have used it with success!
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

I think the website does have a "scam" look about it...something about the visual design that makes it look shady...but they are totally legit. Last time I used them was to ship a handgun to Ohio. My usual go-to FFL wanted to charge me $70, including shipping and transfer fee, but the shipmygun.com was only $52 for Fedex overnight.
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Post by Ranger1 »

I believe AJI charges 25.
superdrag67

Post by superdrag67 »

I've used Quentin Defense a couple of times in the past. It's been awhile so I don't remember exact cost but I remember it being very reasonable.
the1_roadrunner

Post by the1_roadrunner »

Quentin Defense charges $20 for incoming transfers. I'm not sure about outgoing.
pcklst
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by pcklst »

Quentin Defense has always been my go to in the East valley